Minecraft error code 0x80073cf6

Discus and support Minecraft error code 0x80073cf6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Following the recent update I cannot launch Minecraft, and get error code 0x80073cf6 on my recently purchased xbox 1S all digital edition. How can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyLee6, Nov 22, 2019.

1. DannyLee6
    DannyLee6 Guest

Following the recent update I cannot launch Minecraft, and get error code 0x80073cf6 on my recently purchased xbox 1S all digital edition. How can i fix this please? I originally loaded the game from a code that came with the box.

:)

DannyLee6, Nov 22, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi DannyLee6,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with launching Minecraft and receiving error code: 0x80073cf6. To troubleshoot this, you may want to try a

Power-Cycle
    on your Xbox One S. Also, check your
    Order History
    to verify your Minecraft game code was redeemed on your account.

I hope this helps, please keep us updated!
  3. DA BARON Win User

Forza horizon 2 demo says ready to install but nothing happens..

Now it's giving me an unknown error code. 0x80073cf6

This is starting to grind a bit. What's the point in having error codes if xbox claims there's no support for them!?!
  4. kamakazikid341 Win User

apps not lauching

the error code is 0x80073cf6 and when I put it into the link it gives me it says that code does not exist. I am on an Xbox One S and it is happening to all of the apps and not the games.
  5. EYE OF EVO Win User

Error code 0x80073cf6

Hi, thx for your answer. Now, deleted this Add-Ons.... and now its ok.... hmmm *gg*

Selected now the ext. memory to install games.
  6. MattSvirsky Win User

Error Code 0x80073cf6

Yep same exact thing here.
Thema:

1. Minecraft error code 0x80073cf6 - Similar Threads - Minecraft error code

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands

in XBoX on Consoles
    [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands: how i managed to fix the issue i went into the setting in curseforge to the minecraft section and changed the launcher type to microsoft store. after that it worked afterwards...
  4. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  5. cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107: cant seem to boot Minecraft when i try to even boot it it tries to log in for me with none of my details and says Xbox live cant be accessed with the error code 0x89235107 i have reinstalled xbox...
  6. Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher: Tried using Minecraft support but they told me they're no longer doing that and directed me here. My original email I used for Minecraft was hacked and deleted about a month ago. I went through...
  7. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  8. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  9. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  10. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...