Minecraft email login

Discus and support Minecraft email login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've done the Minecraft account migration and a few months after I haven't been able to sign in. I've tried every single email (and the one I used for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacqueline Weber, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Minecraft email login

I've done the Minecraft account migration and a few months after I haven't been able to sign in. I've tried every single email (and the one I used for Minecraft) I have and it says I've never had a Microsoft account. It lets me sign in on ONE of the many emails I tried, but that account doesn't have Minecraft when I've had Minecraft for years. The Minecraft support told me to tell Microsoft because they can't tell me which email is attached to my account.

:)

Jacqueline Weber, Mar 2, 2023
  2. SimonBasnet Win User

My Microsoft acc is Gone?

try to login minecraft with microsoft login and check your email and password is right.
  3. Mithe04 Win User

I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he cannot play. How long does it take for new permissions to load in??

If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I want to play minecraft multi-player on xbl, which I paid for both xbl and minecraft on my Xbox. But I can't play with my Playstation in the other room because they both are on my microsoft email. So I gotta put my son's microsoft email on the PS5 minecraft login and mine on the Xbox since xbl is exclusive to login email.... so lame.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft email login

Hi Jacqueline!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Please be advised that in recovering a Microsoft account, we must know exactly the correct email address because it is the primary key in accessing or recovering the account. Without it, you may not be able to recover the right account.

Have you already check your email history regarding your Minecraft account migration?

If you knew the gamertag of the account or phone number that was possibly attached to the account where your Minecraft was migrated to, you may try to recover it from https://account.live.com/username/recover
    ***Before you begin, make sure to sign out the account that's currently logged in to https://account.microsoft.com/
  5. Mudit Luharuka Win User

Regarding hacked minecraft java account

Hey so basically i guess the hacker changed the email linked to my minecraft account cuz it still won't lemme login when I put the email I used to create the minecraft account.
  6. Thijs Elijzen Win User

Microsoft account lost

Hi thanks for helping me.

I lost the account it has been hacked and i can't login with my own email. I have the transaction email from minecraft in my mail but i can't login on that account anymore
Thema:

Minecraft email login

1. Minecraft email login - Similar Threads - Minecraft email login

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account): I bought minecraft for a new microsoft account,but when I tried to login(tap on the botton"login with microsoft",it automaticly inputs the old one and asked for password,with no buttons for...
  5. Two Minecraft Logins same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two Minecraft Logins same email.: I had 2 Microsoft accounts set under the same email so when I swapped my minecraft account over it swapped over an account I didn't have for minecraft as opposed to the account I did use for...
  6. Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login: I don't know the password to it but I have the password and the username or the in-game name of my account I even know the profile name for the microsoft account. I never used the microsoft...
  7. minecraft microsoft login random email

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft microsoft login random email: So my classmate has minecraft and he could play just fine on his own account till yesterday. But today he was logged out of his account on minecraft, xbox game bar, ect. If he tries to login it...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed and I can't login to my Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed and I can't login to my Minecraft...: This is my third time asking for help and still no one has helped me in the slightest. People continue to send me to the support links that rely on the email of the account that was hacked but my...
  9. Minecraft Account - Email Troubles and Login Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account - Email Troubles and Login Issues: Okay, this issue is a bit odd. So when I originally made my now-migrated Minecraft account in like 2011 or something, I used (this is a random name just for the sake of ease of understanding) ***...
  10. Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft: Java Edition change login email: My son is playing Minecraft: Java Edition. using my email to log into the account. I don't want him using my email to login any longer because I can't restrict his time using family safety...