Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

Discus and support Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by silly cat555, Oct 15, 2023.

1. silly cat555
    silly cat555 Guest

Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.:

“We were unable to connect you”

With the ok button. I tried to take a screenshot but it wouldn’t let me insert it.

It also happens when people join my worlds and my friend said she and her sister tried to play together and it gave her the same message.

I can’t do vpns, by the way. And I am using my iPad when I play at home and my school chromebook at school. The weird thing is that when I enter one of my worlds it’s fine, no problems, it only gives me the message when I try to join others’ world. Please help, this makes Minecraft edu a lot less fun and it’s been going on for who knows how long. I’d been playing for a while and could join friends fine, but I stopped around mid-2022 and the error came up when I got into it again, about a month ago. PLEASE HELP. I’ve tried everything :,(

:)

silly cat555, Oct 15, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello silly cat555,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have some questions or issues related to Minecraft Education. This is not something that we can assist you with directly, as Minecraft Education is a separate product from Xbox. However, you can find helpful resources and support from the Minecraft Education community, which is a dedicated platform for educators and students who use Minecraft in their classrooms. To access the Minecraft Education community, please visit Community | Minecraft Education. There, you can browse the forums, or submit a support request. I hope this information helps you resolve your issue.

Have a great day!
  3. Liltracer0425 Win User

So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world (yes we have Xbox live) why is it doing this?

When we try to join it says it’s unable to connect to world we have tried everything we know to try to fix it but it just won’t work
  4. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  5. ProPlayer7531 Win User

Unable to connect to world problem.i have done everything sign in and out allowed xbox to play multiplayer and cant join the hive server or zeqa server i can join cubecraft but i wanna play hivr.

Its just saying unable to connect to world whenever i try to join zeqa server or the hive server these both are my favourait servers

1 day i was playing hive and when i try to join hive again the next day

It was showing unable to connect to world and my net is fine.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world

Hello MinecraftChugJug,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your friend is unable to join one specific world that you are attempting to play in. It is strange that you are able to join some worlds together but not others. If you have not done so already, please do the following and also have your friend repeat the same steps found in this article: Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues.

If this does not work, please let us know what type of error codes your friend is receiving when they try to join the specific world.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

1. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D: - Similar Threads - Minecraft education says

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  4. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  5. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  6. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  7. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  8. Why can't I sign-in in Minecraft Education?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign-in in Minecraft Education?: Why can't I sign-in in Minecraft Education? I already have an account in Microsoft but why can't I use it in Minecraft Education? 65a628ae-84d9-4b02-b905-1d9e38b4c511
  9. What happened to Minecraft Education Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Minecraft Education Edition?: I can't import any skins with the Error Unknown Pack ID and Unknown pack version ever since the update came out. 8a7d62e0-96a8-4f67-a21e-babfe01e4462
  10. How do I delete a skinpack in Minecraft education edtion? Please tell fast.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a skinpack in Minecraft education edtion? Please tell fast.: Hi, please could anyone tell me how to delete a skin pack in Minecraft education edition. If you know please inform me fast as possible. Thank you fb9bd48e-8f2f-4165-93ae-df2b6e03b17e