Minecraft Earth skin problem

Discus and support Minecraft Earth skin problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIOSHOCK FOOL 8, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft Earth skin problem

I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36 hours and still haven't received any code ive tried to email help center but no reply so im hoping i
    can get some help on here

:)

BIOSHOCK FOOL 8, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Crashman2552 Win User

can't find my Minecraft earth skin

In the menu try finding owned dlc and skins - if the Earth skin is not there then that is why you cant use it. The earth skin is for thoes who made it into the Minecraft Earth mobile BETA.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You look in your Spam Box to see if the email don't come for there?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi BIOSHOCK FOOL 8,

As this is a developer issue and the correct contact information has already been provided, we will be closing this thread to prevent repetitive answers since we cannot provide a resolution for this issue on the Xbox forums. The Xbox Ambassador you marked
    as answered also provided a great explanation as to why you may have not received the code yet. Mojang should be able to provide an explanation about the skin codes' for signing up to the beta.

If you have any other questions or concerns unrelated to this issue, feel free to create a new thread and we will be more than happy to assist!

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. BIOSHOCK FOOL 8 Win User

I checked the spam box multiple times
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The link for Mojang's customer support is located here: https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

I would like to add my two cents, however. The beta for Minecraft Earth is supposed to start in roughly two weeks to a month and since the signups started in May, the waiting list for players may be full. You'll either get your skin and spot for the beta
    soon, or you are on the waiting list for the waiting list and will receive it when there's an open spot. If you don't receive it at all, then supplies for the skin could have been limited. Either way, contact Mojang about it as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Earth skin problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Earth skin

2. Is the minecraft earth/overworld skin gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the minecraft earth/overworld skin gone?: I'm playing minecraft bedrock on my laptop and i can't find my minecraft earth/overworld skin, i signed up for the beta and redeemed the code in 2019, and im using the same Microsoft account but i...
  3. minecraft earth skin for minecraft not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft earth skin for minecraft not available: i joined minecraft earth about when it started, before the open beta, and i got the minecraft earth skin for minecraft as a reward. recently i found that the skin is nowhere to be seen in my...
  4. Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth skin: I signed up for minecraft Earth beta and should get a code for a skin. Then I got it but when I redeemed it I didn't get the skin. [img] 7f2e9c3b-21a5-43da-97c0-80e2e01d545c
  5. Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on: Hi, I have got a Minecraft earth skin but I signed up on the wrong account and wondered if I could change the account I have got it on to my main account, please....
  6. can't find my Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my Minecraft earth skin: I can't find my Minecraft earth skin in my inventory when I want to use it 2ec359c3-7677-429a-a92f-83f090aa7ee3
  7. Can we obtain a new Minecraft earth skin or transfer it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we obtain a new Minecraft earth skin or transfer it?: I have the Minecraft earth skin. I can see the link to the earth skin as shown below, but it does not allow my son to unlock: [img] If the store offered it either for a price, allowed me to...
  8. My Redem code Minecraft Earth Skin doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Redem code Minecraft Earth Skin doesn't work: Hello i already redem the code of Minecraft Earth skin but then i check the game i don't find my skin pack , can you help me find out ? my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  9. Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin: Sorry for reposting this but I was wondering why I can not see my Minecraft earth skin in my account. 8a33b837-ac8c-4cd6-9e9b-6c6cdde33336
  10. Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin: I redeemed a code for the Minecraft Earth/Overworld skin. It says that it was successfully redeemed and I can see it in my purchase history saying it is complete, however it does not show up in my...