minecraft earth skin for minecraft not available

Discus and support minecraft earth skin for minecraft not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i joined minecraft earth about when it started, before the open beta, and i got the minecraft earth skin for minecraft as a reward. recently i found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuntimeMike, Jul 25, 2020.

1. FuntimeMike
    FuntimeMike Guest

i joined minecraft earth about when it started, before the open beta, and i got the minecraft earth skin for minecraft as a reward. recently i found that the skin is nowhere to be seen in my minecraft items (windows 10 version/bedrock). i've checked through
    my profile and through the owned items in the marketplace and i can't find it anywhere. i can see it listed in my microsoft order history with the code i used for it.

how can i enable it?

:)

FuntimeMike, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Crashman2552 Win User

can't find my Minecraft earth skin

In the menu try finding owned dlc and skins - if the Earth skin is not there then that is why you cant use it. The earth skin is for thoes who made it into the Minecraft Earth mobile BETA.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Can we obtain a new Minecraft earth skin or transfer it?

Hi,

The Earth Skin was for people who registered for the Minecraft Earth Beta and is no longer obtainable.

There are 29 free worlds and 189 free skins and 2 free texture packs in the Minecraft Marketplace. To view the free items:

1. Open Minecraft
    2. Select Marketplace
    3. Press the Search button in the top right corner
    4. Press Sort
    5. Then Low to High

I hope this helps.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

PS4 Bedrock Earth skin not showing

Did you redeem the Minecraft Earth skin on the Ps4 Edition or o the Bedrock version?
  5. R4VER Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

You can sign up for Minecraft Earth on Minecrafts website,

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/

As for the question regarding the skin, it will be sent to the email that you setup your account with
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago

Hi Spongbob,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you haven't received the skin. You can check out the

Minecraft FAQ on the earth skin
    . Also if you haven't received it, you will want to post on the
    Minecraft forums. Make sure you are checking the email you assigned up with on the sign up for the earth beta.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. minecraft earth skin for minecraft not available - Similar Threads - minecraft earth skin

2. Is the minecraft earth/overworld skin gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the minecraft earth/overworld skin gone?: I'm playing minecraft bedrock on my laptop and i can't find my minecraft earth/overworld skin, i signed up for the beta and redeemed the code in 2019, and im using the same Microsoft account but i...
  3. Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth skin: I signed up for minecraft Earth beta and should get a code for a skin. Then I got it but when I redeemed it I didn't get the skin. [img] 7f2e9c3b-21a5-43da-97c0-80e2e01d545c
  4. Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on: Hi, I have got a Minecraft earth skin but I signed up on the wrong account and wondered if I could change the account I have got it on to my main account, please....
  5. can't find my Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my Minecraft earth skin: I can't find my Minecraft earth skin in my inventory when I want to use it 2ec359c3-7677-429a-a92f-83f090aa7ee3
  6. Can we obtain a new Minecraft earth skin or transfer it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we obtain a new Minecraft earth skin or transfer it?: I have the Minecraft earth skin. I can see the link to the earth skin as shown below, but it does not allow my son to unlock: [img] If the store offered it either for a price, allowed me to...
  7. My Redem code Minecraft Earth Skin doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Redem code Minecraft Earth Skin doesn't work: Hello i already redem the code of Minecraft Earth skin but then i check the game i don't find my skin pack , can you help me find out ? my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin: Sorry for reposting this but I was wondering why I can not see my Minecraft earth skin in my account. 8a33b837-ac8c-4cd6-9e9b-6c6cdde33336
  9. Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin: I redeemed a code for the Minecraft Earth/Overworld skin. It says that it was successfully redeemed and I can see it in my purchase history saying it is complete, however it does not show up in my...
  10. Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app): Hello, i whas wondering if i can use my minecraft java edition skin in the minecraft earth app 12dced0b-fa63-4726-b9bd-5807514a988c