Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndreAvloyp, May 26, 2020.

1. AndreAvloyp
    AndreAvloyp Guest

I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not have another account signed in on this computer.

Any solutions or I am too early to play the game?

Didn't find more fitting than these categories.

Any way to add feedback for them to add inn such as "Microsoft Store" category?

:)

AndreAvloyp, May 26, 2020
  2. AndreAvloyp Win User

It seems they solved the problem now :)

Just tried again a half hour ago!
  3. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

with this problem is also giving you an error code???
  4. DerSkyless Win User

MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

Have you installed the correct version of it?

There are quite a lot of different versions of it, which could be confusing:

• The Minecraft Dungeons launcher version: You need the minecraft dungeons launcher to play it. You can't use the other versions.
    • The Windows 10 / Microsoft Store version: You need to open the microsoft store app and download it from there. The other versions can't be used.
    • The Xbox One Version: Won't show the download button if you're on the computer, which can be confusing.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account Transfer

You don't need to use the new launcher for Minecraft dungeons, as when you enter the launcher you will have the option to log in with your Microsoft account, you can play Minecraft dungeons directly from the Xbox app if you want, just download the files directly from it with the account that owns the game.

As for the launcher, you can use your other account that has the license for the other versions, or the account that has the game pass for you to play.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Why do I have to buy minecraft again?

Hello Kule, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

In the Minecraft Launcher go to View All Accounts in the drop-down under your icon, and add a Microsoft account. Put in the info you use to log into Dungeons. Now you have to switch between accounts to play Dungeons (Microsoft) or Minecraft Java (Mojang) but it's all saved in the launcher.

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Need

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  6. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  7. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  8. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  9. I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.: Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on steam and i logged into my Microsoft account.But Minecraft launcher still says I need to buy.I can only play on steam.Can I login to the game from...
  10. Bought minecraft dungeons but need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft dungeons but need to buy it again: I pre-ordered minceraft dungeons, but now when I try to install it it shows up a "Minecraft Dungeons For Windows + Launcher" which is asking me to buy it again. b0927dae-bbf2-440d-a97e-a79f8a819637