Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I LOST ALL MY GEAR FROM ALL THE BEFORE EVENTS! My windows got corrupted so i did a reset after the reset when i installed MC Dungeons it wasnt opening... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TonyBT05, Sep 3, 2023.

1. TonyBT05
    TonyBT05 Guest

Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...

I LOST ALL MY GEAR FROM ALL THE BEFORE EVENTS!

My windows got corrupted so i did a reset after the reset when i installed MC Dungeons it wasnt opening so i reinstalled it and then when i logged in to my account my old character was missing and i had to start the game again from sqaure one!

I have all The Cloudy Climb, Luminous night and fauna fair till what i had completed , items like the capes, pets, etc.... but all my gear and level is gone just disappered...

plz help i also have a video clip of me playing before the reset of my pc i had beaten the whole game till the echoing end DLC

Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in... :(

:)

TonyBT05, Sep 3, 2023
  2. TonyBT05 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in dungeons and have to start from square one!

Ok thany you i will ask this in mc support

Regards Tony
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in dungeons and have to start from square one!

Hello

We are very sorry for the late response, for now we understand how crucial it is for you to recover the items and etc. That you have grinded up for months, however since this already an in-game save issue.

It would be best if you contact Minecraft support about this directly. To check if there is other options that you can try to recover those missing items on your game.

You can contact them by clicking on this link: Home | Minecraft Help (Note: The provided link will route you directly to the Minecraft support page. Which will give you the option to submit a ticket on your current concern.)

One last thing, to prevent this issue from happening again. You can actually save your game progress through your OneDrive cloud storage.

Here's how:

You can enable the "Game Directory" checkbox and select a directory on your OneDrive when you edit the profile in your Minecraft launcher. No linkages are necessary to be made.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Sun Khou Win User

Hi TonyBT05

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Upon reading the description you have posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you want to know how you can restore the progress of your game after you have successfully performed a reset on your Windows OS.

We understand that you are feeling down right now, as you have just lost the progress of your game.

However we would like to let you know that, this seems to be a common issue that many players have experienced. That is why we will try to check for other possible options that you can try.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Were you able to create some backup of your game data files before you have performed a reset your Windows OS?

In the meantime, we would like you to check the information provided down below:

1. Note: If you plan to uninstall the game, place the contents of the folder back in after reinstalling the game. Uninstalling the game from the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher displays a prompt asking if you want to erase local saved data.

WARNING Do not delete or modify any of the data in this folder to prevent losing saved data.

[​IMG]

LOCAL SAVED DATA CLOUD SAVES ON CONSOLES

While Minecraft Dungeons features the cloud saving method outlined above, console platforms also have cloud save methods of their own which backs up local saved data to their own services.

Referenced link: Minecraft Dungeons: Cloud Saves and Backing Up Heroes | Minecraft Help

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. TonyBT05 Win User

Thank you For Replying,

Let me explain it properly
    I played dungeons before my pc got corrupted and when I knew how to fix the corruption I reset my PC.
    Now When the reset was complete and Windows 11 reinstalled, I started downloading all my stuff back So i did with MC Dungeons and launcher now when i opened the game it showed as usual that how i wanted to set the settings and stuff and then it asked for my email and password of my Microsoft account. When i did all those i thought it would directly show me my player (p.s. IT WAS HOLY maxed i grinded Months, i have a video of before reseting gameplay uploaded on my YouTube Channel for proof if u need)

Now it showed me a new player with lvl 0 and power 0 i was like it might be saved ?? in the game?? but it was not

Btw yea i remember what i did
    1. I tried to On the game it did work till the loading screen and when it launches into the game that part was not working like i on it, it doesnt launch the game only shows loading screen and then disappears...
    2. I unistalled it from the Xbox app and reinstallled it also from there and when i clicked PLAY it did whatever i told before ... about losing all my progress .... thts it

plz help me regain my things i really want them i cant grind again for those items

the link to the video for the proof if u need and wanted to see (This is before Reset of PC)

youtube link - https://youtu.be/TA3UDTCV-dQ?si=pHz9hvb_VXmsBJlM
    This is my channel
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I don't have a pet in Minecraft Dungeons

May I know if you already tried repairing and resetting minecraft launcher?

Go to windows settings > apps > search for minecraft launcher app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

And double check if the issue is fixed.

Another option could be try reinstalling minecraft dungeons or delete completely minecraft launcher and dungeons and try again
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons reinstall

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  6. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  7. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  8. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  9. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  10. Minecraft dungeons whipe everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons whipe everything: Please can I have some help someone gifted me some stuff and now everything I try to delete my saved character it crashes my game so I can't play can I please have some help I play on both Windows...