Minecraft Downloading Packs - Error

Discus and support Minecraft Downloading Packs - Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I NEED HELP It turns out that for three weeks I have been building and programming a server with Addons and Textures-Packs in Minecraft Bedrock. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan Frontan, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Juan Frontan
    Juan Frontan Guest

I NEED HELP

It turns out that for three weeks I have been building and programming a server with Addons and Textures-Packs in Minecraft Bedrock. When a person tries to join the World and tries to download the packs resources, it turns out that it gets stuck without moving forward at a point in the download (Example: 54.1MB / 66.0MB). I already tried restarting the console, Minecraft and even the Router. I already checked with a few colleagues as well and the same thing happens to ALL of them.

I need the solution. Does anyone have it?

:)

Juan Frontan, Nov 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Juan F, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration and I'm sorry you're having problems downloading packages in Minecraft Bedrock.

Check the status of Xbox Live: If you are having problems with Minecraft for Windows, check the status of Xbox Live before contacting support

Restart your PC and router: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many technical problems.

Reset the Microsoft Store app and Xbox: Go to Settings menu > Apps, find the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app, click Advanced. Click on Finish and Reset

Clear the store cache: You can do it using the wsreset command in Start > Run

Check the dimensions of the pack files: Minecraft is very specific about exact file dimensions, and doesn't handle scaling very well

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. DBurleson Win User

Question about a minecraft skin pack HELP!

5. andersonpassos Win User

how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Download a texture pack (also known as a resource pack) in a compatible format such as .mcpack or .zip from a trusted source. Make sure the pack is designed for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Open the downloaded texture pack file. It should automatically open with Minecraft Bedrock if you have the game installed.

Minecraft Bedrock will import the texture pack and prompt you to apply it. Click the "Apply" or "Activate" button to enable the texture pack.

If the texture pack doesn't automatically open with Minecraft, you can manually import it. Copy or move the downloaded .mcpack or .zip file to the following location on your mobile device:

Android: Internal Storage/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

iOS: On iOS devices, the process requires a file management app like Documents by Readdle or iExplorer. Move the texture pack file to the "games/com.mojang/resource_packs" directory.

After moving the file, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to "Settings" > "Global Resources."

In the "My Packs" section, you should see the imported texture pack listed. Tap on it to activate it.
  6. gotkrab Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

We bought the Minecraft edition and downloaded the game. We went to down load the Builder's Pack and it came up with an error. When we entered the code again it says it has already been used. I guess it will go back to the store tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Downloading Packs - Error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Downloading Packs

2. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  3. Minecraft earthy texture pack doesn't download on ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earthy texture pack doesn't download on ps5: I've seen other people have problems with this texture pack and I've had the same issue. Already purchased it and go to download it and it says the file is 666mb and I have no space which isn't...
  4. Minecraft packs download, but says something like "Full memory, couldn't load RP/BP" is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft packs download, but says something like "Full memory, couldn't load RP/BP" is...: 40gb storage empty, tried reinstalling, 45mb worth of RP's and BP's. Paid version of minecraft 4be0a4d1-1b9a-4dc6-96c2-e42312099b28
  5. Minecraft Xbox wont download packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox wont download packs: I’m trying to join a friends world that has a lot of resource packs. Everytime it’s downloading it stops at 20. 7c12c358-fd7d-4993-b5b4-3454fbe9bc54
  6. Minecraft Texture pack wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture pack wont download: [img] I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft and I am still having the same issue. 50576f3e-0057-40ad-ac6d-6a5be062342f
  7. Minecraft texture pack won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture pack won't download: I can't get this pack or some other packs to download its been like this for ages I don't know what to do please help [img] 64dce8e0-b9fd-406d-9730-5033a3f2ccb0
  8. Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack: I recently purchased the Star Wars minecraft mash up pack on my Xbox one, and after purchasing it, I received the skins , but was unable to download the texture pack and world that the pack...
  9. How to download the texture pack to play Minecraft Beta with Raytracing in any world?

in XboX Insiders
    How to download the texture pack to play Minecraft Beta with Raytracing in any world?: I went to the nvidia website where you can download the Razzlecore RTX texture pack, it did download but i’m unsure how to actually run it inside minecraft submitted by /u/Cigher [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/WhisperFire26 [link] [comments]