Minecraft download on second pc

Discus and support Minecraft download on second pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am attempting to install minecraft on my windows 10 laptop however cannot find it in the "my games" section of the XBOX program. I am signed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by killerval, Oct 13, 2018.

1. killerval
    killerval Guest

Hello,

I am attempting to install minecraft on my windows 10 laptop however cannot find it in the "my games" section of the XBOX program. I am signed in so I assumed it would recognise my owned games and populate the list, but the list is empty.

The game is currently installed on my windows 10 PC and works fine.

Any help?

Thanks,

Val

:)

killerval, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Lagoeiro
    Lagoeiro Guest
    Save the world to PC

I want to download on my PC my Minecraft world created on Xbox One.

Lagoeiro, Oct 13, 2018
  3. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Differences Between Xbox and PC versions

What kinds of downloadable content have come out for the Xbox version of Minecraft? How much do they cost? What kind of functionality do they add to the game?

chipopotamus, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Minecraft download on second pc

Val,

Have you tried just downloading the game from the Microsoft store app? Even from the Xbox app it is gonna take you to the store.

ChrisCalvin71, Oct 13, 2018
  5. killerval
    killerval Guest
    Hi Chris, thanks for the response.

When signing into the store it doesn't recognise that I have already bought and owned the title. It asks me to buy it.

Regards,

Val

killerval, Oct 13, 2018
  6. Val,

I recommend either calling the support line for the store 1-877-696-7786 or go here to chat with an online rep, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ . We do not have access to the store information,
    so I can only guide you to a possible solution.

ChrisCalvin71, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: