Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer?

Discus and support Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to connect to a server I got the error Failed to login: null. After changing the version, I couldn't access any server as the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Denis Musteata, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer?

When trying to connect to a server I got the error Failed to login: null. After changing the version, I couldn't access any server as the game is redirecting me to Microsoft Account Settings when hovering over the Multiplayer and Realms options, and the said Settings don't help at all (Java edition). I already allowed everything on the Privacy & online safety section in Xbox account, and still nothing. How can I fix it?

https://prnt.sc/KuFQnXbAqHRQ

:)

Denis Musteata, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Glad to hear that it already works after some time. Enjoy your game! Take care now!
  3. Denis Musteata Win User

Hi, thanks for taking your time to help me! I just bought the account yesterday and had some errors with the parental allowance so I tried changing the birth date in order to buy it. It worked but then the previous issues came in, which now also disappeared after doing nothing. I guess it took a while to process the changes, but it works now! Thanks for your help!
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your account problem.

If I may ask, has this been working before?

Have you recently made changes on your account birthdate?

Try reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Log out and log back in to the game.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft won't allow me to play on Multiplayer

Hi Afonso! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft multiplayer error.

I understand that you have already changed your Xbox privacy settings yet to no avail.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds just in case this would work according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

"Sign in to Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Select the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Block", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved."

Then sign back in and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Wait up to 24 hours to make sure the changes will be applied.

After signing out, sign in back into the Microsoft store and Minecraft launcher, then check if you will be able to access the Minecraft multiplayer feature.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Minecraft won’t allow me to play multiplayer

Let me know if there is more that I could be of assistance with.
Thema:

1. Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Minecraft doesn't allow

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: Directory I've tried reinstalling it, deleting all...
  6. Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work.: The first time where I linked my Playstation account with my Microsoft account everything worked fine. Some time ago it just throw me out and I tried to login again. When I try to login with the...
  7. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  8. I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.: I changed the privacy settings in the http://account.xbox.com to allow multiplayer also his date of birth is 1997 so that shouldn't be a problem. what else is there?...
  9. Everytime I join Minecraft, it doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer, please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I join Minecraft, it doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer, please help!: I always played with my friends on Minecraft, no issues at all. However, the next day (day after playing with them), a message popped up on my screen. On the WORLDS tab, it said, "You cannot...
  10. Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact]: Minecraft no me permite interactuar, entro al juego, entro al mercado, me carga el realm sin problemas pero no me permite interactuar, no puedo abrir cofres, abrir puertas, golpear, etc. ¿Puede...