Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am posting this here because I am unable to find where to send a message to Microsoft. Okay, I know Microsoft is out to make money, but this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WallNut97, Dec 30, 2016.

1. WallNut97
    WallNut97 Guest

I am posting this here because I am unable to find where to send a message to Microsoft.

Okay, I know Microsoft is out to make money, but this is getting ridiculous. I have bought the Minecraft game 4 times because Microsoft wants their money. Downloaded for my son, but Microsoft decided to not allow others on the XBox 360 system to play the
    download. So, I bought it for my daughter who was under 13 at the time and her and I were able to play until she turned 13. Then all the downloaded content and game were no longer available for me to play on the same system. I then bought a hard copy of
    the game so any one would be able to play, because the downloaded game could only be played on the account that bought it. I also bought the downloaded content again so I could play it on my account. I recently got an Xbox one system and once again I have
    bought the Minecraft game because it was not a "backwards compatible game". Now Microsoft wants another pound of money to re buy all the down loaded content I had on Xbox 360. This is theft. I bought the content two times and in some cases three times because
    it does not transfer between accounts on the Xbox 360. I think I have given enough money to allow me to have my downloaded content. So, I am asking for the downloaded content I bought on XBox 360 to be moved to my Xbox one. Thank you.

:)

WallNut97, Dec 30, 2016
  2. danny3774
    danny3774 Guest
    Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Does anyone know how to transfer DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Maybe with cloud save or something else??

danny3774, Dec 30, 2016
  3. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Dec 30, 2016
  4. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

5. Rico Jake Win User

Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Any DLC you purchased for the 360 can be re-downloaded on the Xbox One for free in the Minecraft hub found in the Store

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1797629-transfer-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Unable to transfer content

Hi Quiet Riot147,

Are you referring to Minecraft contents? If yes, downloaded content you already own for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition may be downloaded again for free on Xbox One. This offer applies to downloaded content released on Xbox 360 before September 5, 2014. However,
    as per Mojang, as of Feb. 25, 2016 the Xbox One digital upgrade and DLC content transfer offers are no longer available.

help.mojang.com/.../1797629-transfer-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one
  8. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
Thema:

1. Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft DLC transfer

2. minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition: Can you help with transferring my skin and texture from mine craft Xbox one edition to bedrock( new minecraft) I can load my old worlds but cant get my skins ,texture pack and other dlcs s plz...
  3. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  4. Transfer minecraft and all dlc to childs account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer minecraft and all dlc to childs account.: I have purchased my daughter Minecraft and hundreds of dollars in dlc on my account since she was to young to really have an account of her own. Now that she is 6 she has an account, but she...
  5. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  6. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  7. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  8. how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?: hi! when i played my minecraft on the xbox 360 i purchased some DLC and when i made the switch to xbox one all my DLC was gone and im using the same profile??? PLEASE HELP ME...
  9. Minecraft DLC transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC transfer: I bought a mashup pack on my xbox 360 right before i transferred to xbox one. I really want this specific pack on my xbox one too but i do not want to repay for something i already bought. There...
  10. Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Does anyone know how to transfer DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Maybe with cloud save or something else?? 76dce25c-7662-44d1-88ff-c3e5b1941e1c