Minecraft DLC Questions Between 360/One Versions

Discus and support Minecraft DLC Questions Between 360/One Versions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know when the One edition came out, you would get all DLC you bought for the 360 version for free on the One. Does that offer still work? If I buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkullFire58, Dec 12, 2014.

1. SkullFire58
    SkullFire58 Guest

I know when the One edition came out, you would get all DLC you bought for the 360 version for free on the One. Does that offer still work? If I buy any new DLC on 360, will it be free for One? Or is it possible that if I buy DLC on the One, it will be free
    for the 360?

:)

SkullFire58, Dec 12, 2014
  2. DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

I have a problem with the DLC transfering between the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft (new). As Mojang said your DLC from the Old Minecraft should transfer over to the new Minecraft. That worked for all my DLC but the DLC that was included in the
    Minecraft: Xbox One Favarites Edition (That’s the Version I own). It just didn’t transfered over to the new Minecraft.

Information (if needed to help me:

Console: Xbox One S

Old Mineraft: Digital Version of the Minecraft: Xbox One Favorites Edition

New Minecraft: Digital Version of the Game Minecraft (I was not in the Beta)

CreeperBoy1905, Dec 12, 2014
  3. Minecraft Xbox Cross-Platform Multiplayer?

My friend has Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and I have the 360 Edition. Are you still able to do multiplayer between the Xbox One and 360 versions?

ChosenStarite, Dec 12, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

The ability to transfer DLC between the 360 and One versions was discontinued a while ago.
  5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

DLC for Minecraft works for Xbox 360 and Xbox one edition. it doesn't work for bedrock version.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

Unfortunately the ability to transfer DLC from the 360 version of Minecraft to the One has been discontinued. You would have to purchase them for the One version.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

can I still play Xbox 360 games buy online and transfer on xbox one on my xbox 360? Game like minecrafts 360 édition!

You would need to buy the xbox one version of Minecraft as the 360 version is not backwards compatible.

If you do then you can transfer worlds or a world over from the 360 version to the xbox one version.

Any dlc you bought for it on the 360 should be available to download for the xbox one version at no extra cost.
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

I love Minecraft but if this releases and there's not much difference between the 360 version and this version then I wont be inclined to spend over £20.
Thema:

1. Minecraft DLC Questions Between 360/One Versions - Similar Threads - Minecraft DLC Questions

2. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  3. I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.: I purchased the Path of the Jedi DLC from the Microsoft Store, and I cannot install it, or see it in my purchased packs in Minecraft. 92f23129-caaa-420d-9d2b-63b1344a27c8
  4. Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?: I recently purchased the Jurassic World DLC in Minecraft for Xbox 1. After about a week of playing it, it now shows as locked, as well as all other DLC I have purchased. The files no longer show...
  5. Minecraft ninja turtle dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ninja turtle dlc: So my son has a playstation 4. He has minecraft playstation4 edition. He sees the ninja turtle dlc in the minecraft store so we buy it for him but all he can do is use the skins and nothing...
  6. Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft: I have the minecraft deluxe collection on nintendo switch and cant claim the extra dlc and minecoins. 2ed675c1-c2bc-4438-a50e-8ee96a257798
  7. I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...: I just bought the Minecraft TMNT DLC from the Xbox store that just released, and it shows that I purchased it when I search it up. But I cant find it anywhere else. When I open Minecraft it doesnt...
  8. I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?: I'm very lost how this can happen? do the app store and Minecraft proper not talk to each other? I found the minecraft ninja turtles dlc on my xbox app on my pc loaded up my xbox gift card, bought...
  9. I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...: So I bought the spongebob dlc and I can't download it. I'm in marketplace. When I select the dlc it tries loading and then it says I can't connect. When it does let me in, I select download on the...
  10. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...