Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version

Discus and support Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw Minecraft on sale around the time I got my Xbox One. Although I didn't feel like purchasing it from the Xbox store at the time, as I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OvershotVenus26, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version

I saw Minecraft on sale around the time I got my Xbox One. Although I didn't feel like purchasing it from the Xbox store at the time, as I had purchased and played it on the Xbox 360 store plenty to get tired of it for a while at the time, I eventually wanted
    to play it again, but this time on next gen (Xbox One). I was trying to buy it for Xbox One recently, except it doesn't still give me the discount people who own the Xbox 360 version were supposed to have. I looked online to make sure if the discount was only
    temporary, but all I could find was people saying it was still going on. Is it really still going on, and if so, why am I not getting my discount, and how do I fix it so that I do get the discount?

:)

OvershotVenus26, Nov 8, 2017
  2. Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC Guest
    Cannot Get Minecraft Xbox One Edition For $5

I've got the digital version of Minecraft on 360 but it won't let me download it for the discounted price but all my freinds have brought it for the discounted price.

Once again I have a problem and nobody else I know gets it.

Dan G WWFC, Nov 8, 2017
  3. Xbox 360 to XB1 digital discount offer

The Minecraft discounted price offer is still valid (I believe the discount is permanent for owners of the Xbox 360 edition of the game).

As for the discounted price for Australian buyers: the price should be about 25% of the original price (75% discount).

Zesty Hamburger, Nov 8, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version

The upgrade discount ended in February 2016. You'll have to purchase it at full price if you want to play it on the One or wait for it to go on sale.

Smwutches, Nov 8, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The upgrade discount ended in February 2016. You'll have to purchase it at full price if you want to play it on the One or wait for it to go on sale.
  6. Dan G WWFC Win User

Cannot Get Minecraft Xbox One Edition For $5

I've got the digital version of Minecraft on 360 but it won't let me download it for the discounted price but all my freinds have brought it for the discounted price.

Once again I have a problem and nobody else I know gets it.
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

My only problem with the xbox one as of now.

You never know Whagi. Look what they are doing with Minecraft.... Huge discount for owners of the 360 version.
  8. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Xbox 360 to XB1 digital discount offer

The Minecraft discounted price offer is still valid (I believe the discount is permanent for owners of the Xbox 360 edition of the game).

As for the discounted price for Australian buyers: the price should be about 25% of the original price (75% discount).
  9. Tzar of kaos Win User

State of Decay port confirmed....

Official release date,april 28th (worldwide)

A day one edition will be available (disc/digital).

-33% discount for owners of 360 version.

Source/details : Xbox Wire.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version - Similar Threads - Minecraft Discounted Price

2. Minecraft Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Discount: See, I'm planning to purchase minecraft. However someone told me that if you own XboxGamepass it's cheaper. Is it true? How expensive is Minecraft with the Gamepass?...
  3. can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount: hey recently i saw from my friends account, that after purchasing game pass there is a discount for buying minecraft. i want to know if it is minecraft java edition. by the way he purchased game...
  4. Discount on Xbox One Minecraft for Minecraft 360 owners?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discount on Xbox One Minecraft for Minecraft 360 owners?: I own the Minecraft 360 CD. Can I get a discount on the Xbox One version? I've seen comments on the web that Microsoft used to offer an upgrade price of $4.99. Does anyone know if this is still...
  5. Minecraft discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft discount?: Is there any chance that the promotion will be brought back where you get a reduced price for Minecraft on the One if you already bought it on 360? 2706dcd5-c7b6-4a88-b265-e2ef8d3fddee
  6. Can I get a discount for Minecraft?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I get a discount for Minecraft?: My friends mentioned that if I have a Minecraft Xbox 360 version, I can purchase the Xbox One version with a discounted price. I don't see that discount. 47f26dc5-94a9-4ba5-b4e0-848ddafcaf85
  7. Minecraft Discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Discount: I have minecraft for the Xbox 360 and have had it for a good while, I was told that I could get a discount for the Xbox one version if I had the previous version of the game. The discount is not...
  8. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Discount: I can't buy Minecraft: Xbox One Edition for the discount price of $5 even though I own the 360 version on disc and logged into the same Microsoft Account! (I'm also not purchasing it on this...
  9. Minecraft Xbox One discount from owing it on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One discount from owing it on 360: I purchased Minecraft on the 360 in 2011 and now I am not getting the $10 off discount to buy it for the One. I would like to know if the discount is still active, if so please inform me on how to...
  10. No discount price for Minecraft Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No discount price for Minecraft Xbox One: I just recently purchased an Xbox One and knew about the discount price for Minecraft for people who had purchased it on the 360. But when I looked in the store, it showed the full price of...