Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Delia Marshall, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been playing minecraft just fine.

Recently, yesterday December 27, 2023, I joined a world I had been playing on for days, but when I opened it, it was the wrong world. It turns out that I just assumed the world in the top was my most recent world but my world had disappeared and I instead clicked on a world from April.

After quitting that world, it disappeared. My world's dates are all from April and before when I've made plenty of worlds after that.

Everytime I open a world then save and quit, the worlds disappear entirely and I don't know what to do about that.

When I make a new world, interact with it, then save and quit, that world does not save.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing the cache through the app, restarting my device, nothing is working and I am only having this problem on my Nintendo Switch. Storage is not my issue as I am not low on storage space on either my console or my SD card.

This is extremely frustrating for me.

:)

Delia Marshall, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch