Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery

Discus and support Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend had to delete Minecraft off their computer (they play bedrock edition on their laptop) and they are distraught about their worlds being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by End God, Oct 14, 2023.

1. End God
    End God Guest

My friend had to delete Minecraft off their computer (they play bedrock edition on their laptop) and they are distraught about their worlds being completely deleted. Is there a way to restore it? They're on a Windows laptop.

:)

End God, Oct 14, 2023
  2. End God Win User

I'm afraid to let you know that it did not, in fact, work. They couldn't find their world at all, meaning it was completely lost.

Thank you for your attempt of helping. We'll keep this in handy in case this happens again, and they still have the world data.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello End G, I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your friend’s world was deleted after removing Minecraft off their computer. However, I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with this inquiry today.

So, I found an article that may help your friend to recover the worlds. Feel free to share it with them:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-restore-previously-deleted-minecraft-worlds

But it is important to clarify that if the article doesn’t work, unfortunately, their worlds can’t be recovered.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, it's unfortunate the previous worlds were not stored on the folder established by default. However, as you said, the tutorial may help you to regularly back up your worlds if required, End G.

From now on, I can only wish you a good weekend.
  5. dempup Win User

Deleted x360 minecraft world recovery

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Minecraft World Recovery

A game save for Xbox One is usually saved on the cloud and your console.

If a game were to corrupt it would still be visible.

Two possible scenarios:-

The save game was deleted, or you have signed in with the wrong account, since this will be YOUR would, it would be on the account that originally created the world.

Double check you are signing in with the correct account.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery - Similar Threads - Minecraft Deleted Worlds

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  5. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  6. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  7. How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?: So i accidentally deleted a really important world on minecraft on my apple phone and i was wondering if there is any way i can get it back? b2144cb9-78ef-41e2-85e6-ac1457c8e03a
  8. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?: My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of them are gone, no error message or warning etc,...
  9. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...
  10. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...