Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game

Discus and support Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my son an Xbox One S with the Minecraft bundle for Christmas. I was able to get everything loaded and running rather simply. The only issue I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HC_188, Dec 28, 2019.

1. HC_188
    HC_188 Guest

I bought my son an Xbox One S with the Minecraft bundle for Christmas. I was able to get everything loaded and running rather simply. The only issue I am having is that the Creator Pack with the Wildlife Savanna is showing that we own it, but it does not
    show up in the game itself.

When I tried to put the code in again, it said it had already been used. I also looked in the "Ready to Install" section for that game and it is empty. We have restarted the console multiple times to no avail.

Where should I go from here?

:)

HC_188, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If it's DLC for the game then please highlight the game on the dashboard and press the Start button on the controller. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install there to see if the missing content is listed there. If it is then
    you would need to install it before you can use it
  3. HC_188 Win User

Thank you for the reply. When I click on Manage, it shows that I own it and it is not in the the Ready to Install section. It appears that it is already installed. However, when I go into Minecraft I do not see it listed.
  4. Mario Zen Win User

Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed

Thanks Brad for you clear answer !!

I don't have Minecraft, I thought Minecraft creator pack is a part of the game that work along.

I will purchase Minecraft.
  5. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  6. Mario Zen Win User

Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed

I have searched for Minecraft creators pack in the store and try to installed it the from the Manange Game.

It dose'nt installed it, even not started.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Creator Pack

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  5. When I open my character creator on minecraft switch edition,there are not that much things...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open my character creator on minecraft switch edition,there are not that much things...: M************* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace Creator Application

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace Creator Application: Hello!, I have applied to become a Minecraft marketplace creator in 2022. However, I regret to state that I did not receive any response from my application. Also, I cannot view my application...
  7. My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving: We have multiple Xboxes in our home with multiple Minecraft accounts. My kids have used coins to purchase character creator items like headpieces & such. Their coins disappear, they can wear the...
  8. Animated minecraft bedrock skin from the character creator doesn't show up on servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Animated minecraft bedrock skin from the character creator doesn't show up on servers: I have recently made an animated custom skin on the minecraft bedrock character creator but when i went and tried it on servers the skin didn't show up and i was looking as a steve for me and the...
  9. Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon ps4: So I got the marketplace creator tycoon it downloaded fine but when I try to create the world it gets stuck on the initiating world template screen I've closed and reopened Minecraft and turned my...
  10. Axolotl Beanie item not appearing in Minecraft Character creator

in XBoX on Windows
    Axolotl Beanie item not appearing in Minecraft Character creator: I got a code from a Smyths store in the UK a few days ago for the Axolotl Beanie in Minecraft. My question is, am I in the right place to find out why this isn't appearing in the character...