Minecraft Creative Map Opening soon.

Discus and support Minecraft Creative Map Opening soon. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old creative map im gonna open up to the public soon. It has- -An airport -a small portion of a hotel (proof of concept) -A Minecart... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EBM9000, Jan 2, 2014.

1. EBM9000
    EBM9000 Guest

I have an old creative map im gonna open up to the public soon. It has-

-An airport

-a small portion of a hotel (proof of concept)

-A Minecart station (WIP)

-A pyramid (WIP)

-A residential area, which is where people will be mainly building in

For the minecart station, I used an inverter system for the track selection. Load your minecart, and press button #1. Flip the lever up to select a track (only 1 can be up at a time or else you have a 75% chance of going to the hotel, depending on which
    ones you have up). Once you have the one you want flipped up, press button #2 to prpare your minecart for launch. Get in, then press button #3 to go. If there are people in line, wait until at least 3-5 seconds after launch to reset the track. Then repeat.
    Have fun Minecraft Creative Map Opening soon. :) Oh, and take my 4 star strength on Crackdown for a spin Minecraft Creative Map Opening soon. :)

It will open to the public whenever im on starting on January 11th. If you are on my friends list, you have probably already seen it

:)

EBM9000, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Cineous
    Cineous Guest
    It should be due to upcoming features.

Minecraft will be introducing Creative Mode very soon within the next update

My View

• Creative mode will have unlimited items so you can build from your inventory.

Cineous, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Hen Yao Yosh
    Hen Yao Yosh Guest
    minecraft friends

hello everyone I need minecraft friends=) I play a lot of Minecraft and looking for friends who want to play minecraft with me like survival or creative either is fine I have a almost finish puzzle map if anyone wants to try...so if you want please add me=)

Hen Yao Yosh, Jan 2, 2014
  4. EBM9000
    EBM9000 Guest

Oh, and I took the ambassador program for a spin, which is why I have that "1" next to my Forum Level. I don;t do it anymore though. So please don't ask.

EBM9000, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: