Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box

Discus and support Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Minecraft (v1.16.20) shutsdown / crashes when signing into XBox. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still does it. Been happening for over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GrantMcConville, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box

Hi.

Minecraft (v1.16.20) shutsdown / crashes when signing into XBox.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still does it.

Been happening for over a week now.

Any thoughts?

This is the Windows 10 version. As soon as I say let's play, minecraft says signing in, and then closes.

I have tried disabling the XBox game bar, but no difference.

Thanks

Grant

:)

GrantMcConville, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

Hi, thank you for the reply! It will let me sign in to his account on my phone, but when trying to sign in on his x box it comes up with the message "we can't sign you in.try again in a few minutes or check service status in x box assist ( Ox87DD19) it's done this since Friday, and is the same when trying to sign in my my x box account!
  3. TrickedKhan1414 Win User

cannot connect to Xbox live

correction, I cannot connect to internet. x box live seems to be working for minecraft. I got lots of updates when I signed in. I assume its working. how do I know for sure? I did check the internet settings on the X box for both xBOX and computer and
    it says connection is good. I'm using wireless. any suggestions out there?
  4. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Hello thank you for the information Yes now it is clear, we have the previous version Minecraft X Box One edition and when we try to install the new Minecraft, it is on the Store with a price for buying

Is there any option to contact with the store for check if we could download as the promotion by free? We have a lot of hundred of hours payed in the Minecraft X Box one

Thank you
  5. НиколайКоп Win User

8с150009 какого рода ошибка кто подскажет что делать ?????? [Translation-8s150009 what kind of error who will tell what to do ??????]

здравствуйте !!!! Приставка X-box360 проблема вот в чём, в учётной записи не удаётся составить список статусов. Система->параметры сети->проверить подключение к x-box Live (везде галочки стоят а на против службы знак ( ! ) . раньше такого не было . При входе
    в учётную запись почти сразу вылетает ошибка Код состояния 8с150009 Пишет что неполадка в работе службы X-box .

[Translation-Hello!!!! The X-box360 prefix is a problem, and the account fails to make a status list. Network-based system--check connection to x-box Live (everywhere ticks are on the vs. service sign ( ! ) . before this was not . . when you log
    in to the account almost immediately crashes error State Code 8s150009 Writes that the problem in the service X-box .]
  6. ItsMetmet Win User

I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

Whenever I select that I used X-Box it gives me two options. 1. X-Box 360 2. X-Box One. I didn't use any X-Box's on this account.

But I was wondering how much evidence I need to get my account back. I filled in 4 passwords but that seems that you need more evidence. I didn't use skype, I didn't use outlook I didn't use an X-Box 360 or X-Box one and the only thing I bought was Minecraft when it still belonged to mojang.
Thema:

Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box

1. Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes signing

2. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  3. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  6. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  7. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  8. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  9. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...
  10. My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox: I used the mcpe free version 1.16 ( i found it on youtube )So i turn on minecraft i saw my minecraft have a problem that cant change skin then i unistall it and download again but i cant login...