Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

Discus and support Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bogmat, Jan 26, 2024.

1. /u/Bogmat
    /u/Bogmat Guest

I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be.

The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together on a server.
    Up until today everything worked fine. chat no issues, there is /warp commands on the server for Home, The End etc to make things easier.

Today however as soon as / is typed Minecraft shuts down. just crashes and goes back to the main Xbox screen.
    You cannot fool it iv typed ./home and then deleted . and still as soon as you delete . so / heads the chat box the game crashes.

I have logged a bug/issue via the xbox but i doubt anything will come of it.

There is ways around the on-server issues which is now in place as i can TP him wherever he wants to go.. however annoying he should be able to type and do this himself as before.
    Anyone had or has known of this issue?

submitted by /u/Bogmat
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bogmat, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Nursemorph Win User

why does this keep happimh

Which Windows version are you using?

What is happening exactly? Is the game crashing before loading, crashing whilst playing? Does it give an error message?

More information is needed as what you have given just tells us that there was an issue with FM7, although it may point to a possible driver issue. Might be worth opening an elevated command prompt (click Windows icon bottom left of the screen, start typing "command prompt"...when command prompt shows click "run as administrator") and typing the following:

sfc /scannow

It will scan your system files for any issues and attempt repairs
  3. iTsFx Win User

How to show command hints in Minecraft while typing? (Minecraft Xbox Series X) not windows or Java version!

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

On the Minecraft Xbox Series X edition, you can enable command suggestions by toggling on the "Auto-suggest commands" option in the game settings.

Here are the steps to enable command suggestions in Minecraft on Xbox Series X:

Launch Minecraft on your Xbox Series X console and start a game.

Press the "Options" button on your Xbox controller to open the game settings.

Scroll down to the "User Interface" section and select it.

Toggle on the "Auto-suggest commands" option to enable command suggestions while typing.

Save your changes and return to the game.

Now, when you type a forward slash (/) to enter a command, Minecraft will show you a list of possible commands that match the letters you have typed so far. You can then use the arrow keys on your controller to select the desired command from the list.

Note: The command suggestions feature is only available in Minecraft version 1.16 and higher. If you are using an older version of Minecraft, you may not have access to this feature.
  4. Fatima_J Win User

my mc crashed with code -805306369

Hi Mcbanger ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are having an issue on playing Minecraft experiencing crashing with an error code of 805306369. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. Did you make any changes to your PC prior to this issue?

3. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

4. Does crashing only happens on Minecraft? How about other game application?

In this case, I would suggest reinstalling the game app and see to it if it fixes the issue.

You may try the steps below as well.

Run System File Checker and DISM

This will search for and restore the corrupted system files.

When searching, type CMD.

Right-click Command Prompt > Open as administrator.

Copy and paste each command and run it one by one:

[table][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    When you're done, type another command to start System File Checker.

In the same Command Prompt window.

Copy and paste this command:

type sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/") and press Enter.

After you see a message that says, "Verification 100% complete," type exit.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. DoggoBorkerson Win User

PC keyboard doesn't work for messaging anymore in XB1 Windows 10 app

Been wondering the same thing. I try to type in commands on the command block in Minecraft and it is painfully slow on the controller compared to the computers keyboard and you can copy and past it making it 100x easier!
  6. OptimumChart743 Win User

Forcing a version of Minecraft?

Alright, I got it.

If anyone else has the same issue:

I ran command prompt as administrator.

Type Powershell and enter

Type

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers

and hit enter

Then reinstall Minecraft. Dunno why 1.10 never installed any other way, but whatever.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crash issue

2. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  3. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  6. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  7. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  8. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  9. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.: This only happens with Minecraft when the Microsoft store loses connection for whatever reason. I figure this out by doing some research myself. And played in off-line mode and it doesn’t crash....
  10. Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?: Hi all. I’ve tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help? Thanks. Stv bcc75a49-e175-4373-9ed3-8b3db3bbee4d