Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Im Kindness I, May 15, 2019.

1. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a solution or a reason why it didn't work I would greatly appreciate
    it!

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 15, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello there Kindness,

Unfortunately there is no information regarding this feature being brought back. If you would like to get a definite answer I would advise that you reach out to Minecraft directly. Go ahead and take a look at their Help page, you will find links to their
    forums, wiki, and their support center.

As there is no further resolution for this situation we will go ahead and lock the thread, If you have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  3. a Spartoi Win User

Okay thanks. You think they will ever bring it back?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles
    onXbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox Oneconsoles.
    There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The ability to transfer add-ons were limited to only content purchased before the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft was released. But the ability to transfer DLC has been discontinued.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

I´m sorry to tell you, but I think it´s no longer possible doing such.

Anyway, if you want, you can always try contacting MS support, they may confirm what I´m saying or help with your issue.
Thema:

1. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft converting DLC

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  7. How can I convert Bedrock minecraft files into MInecraft java files without using a blocked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I convert Bedrock minecraft files into MInecraft java files without using a blocked...: Mineways is a software program that takes a minecraft java world file, and turns it into a 3d printable model. I play minecraft on a PS4, without premium, and I can only export as .bin files,...
  8. How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...: Hello all, I have been trying to find a workaround for this for years, but I haven't, which is why I'm here... I want to convert my Minecraft world on my PS4 to my PC to play it on Minecraft...
  9. Is there a way to convert Minecraft Java to Windows 10 version?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to convert Minecraft Java to Windows 10 version?: I only bought the account that have Minecraft Java, and I don't have a credit card, so I can't use refund. What do I do? I really wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10....
  10. Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...: Olá, faz um mês que mudei de Xbox 360 para Xbox One ( All Digital) e queria saber como posso converter meus mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition para Minecraft Bedrock sem possuir o Minecraft Xbox...