Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S

Discus and support Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I changed my old Xbox one console for an Xbox series S. I was allowed to reinstall all of the games I had bought before but Minecraft. It is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by csubizarreta, Oct 8, 2023.

1. csubizarreta
    csubizarreta Guest

Hi

I changed my old Xbox one console for an Xbox series S. I was allowed to reinstall all of the games I had bought before but Minecraft. It is not showing up on the previously bought games list and when I look for it in the store, It does not allow me to install it without paying for it again.

Can anyone advise what's the issue with my Minecraft and if there is any fix?

Thanks

:)

csubizarreta, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on your description, your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created and where your Minecraft was purchased.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Account-Migration-FAQ

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign into all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have the Minecraft game order number. If you have found the transaction, use the same Microsoft account to login to Xbox One S and install the game.

Please take your time an let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Spazpol Win User

minecraft

You can get it included when you buy the new Xbox One S minecraft console.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-s/minecraft-1tb-redstone?&OCID=AID644966_SEM_SND2O64z
  4. ThroughStraw296 Win User

Allow Indie Game Developers to Self Publish

it's one of ps4's strengths I am surprised MS didn't change their stance. especially after minecraft sold millons of units not only on pc but on xbox. the next minecraft won't be coming to xbox one without self publish.
  5. mehrsasalemi Win User

Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

Hello. I just upgrade from xbox one to xbox one s 1TB. But after running minecraft, I'm a bit confused.

On xbox one S, after loading world minecraft randomly freezes and returns to home screen.

On first xbox one 500gb is everything ok.

Any ideas?
  6. RedstoneGeekIp Win User

I uninstalled Minecraft on Xbox and can't get it back

Yes, we did actually get the console from a friend who was getting a new one(I believe a Xbox One S). Though I thought we reset the console. We might actually buy Minecraft then. Thank you!
Thema:

1. Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S - Similar Threads - Minecraft console change

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?: I've seen online that it used to be possible to use custom skins, but the methods they explain are now outdated as some of the steps are seemingly no longer possible. Am I missing anything here?...
  7. does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...: Hello hi i just wanted to wonder if you need xbox game pass ultimate to play online because when i join my sisters LAN game do it said i have to suscribe to xbox game pass ultimate or xbox live...
  8. How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...: Hello all, I have been trying to find a workaround for this for years, but I haven't, which is why I'm here... I want to convert my Minecraft world on my PS4 to my PC to play it on Minecraft...
  9. How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console: Since a recent update my minecraft world won't load and I have tried clearing my cache on console. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still won't let me load the world....
  10. Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console....: I want to play this game is my favorite game in the world 7315f427-ddb7-46bc-a2dc-941ccfc2725d