[MINECRAFT] ¿Como puedo cambiar mi versión de Minecraft a una versión anterior?

Discus and support [MINECRAFT] ¿Como puedo cambiar mi versión de Minecraft a una versión anterior? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola. Resulta que estaba jugando hace unos días Minecraft, hoy al querer entrar al servidor de mis amigos resulta que me sale un error que dice ¡"No... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xMrReaper, May 19, 2019.

1. xMrReaper
    xMrReaper Guest

Hola.

Resulta que estaba jugando hace unos días Minecraft, hoy al querer entrar al servidor de mis amigos resulta que me sale un error que dice ¡"No se ha podido unir al mundo"Server desactualizado"!, resulta que ellos tienen la versión 1.11.3 y yo tengo la versión

¿Hay alguna manera para volver a otra versión mas vieja?.

Saludos y buenas tardes

[Translation - Hello.

It turns out that I was playing a few days ago Minecraft, today wanting to enter the server of my friends is that I get an error that says "Could not join the world " Server outdated "!, it turns out that they have the version 1.11.3 and I have the version

Is there any way to go back to another older version?

Greetings and Good afternoon]

:)

xMrReaper, May 19, 2019
  2. xMrReaper Win User

Thank you very much to all for your desire to help me solve my problem.

The problem was fixed, we were able to make it possible for me to enter.

Greetings and good evening.
  3. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Que tal, estando en Xbox no se puede.

1) Lo mas probable es que tu o tus amigos esten en modo beta y por eso las versiones son distintas.

2) Si tus amigos están en otras plataformas tendrán que actualizar desde su sistema y estar a la par.

Saludos

[Translation - That such, being on Xbox can not.

1) Most likely you or your friends are in beta mode and therefore the versions are different.

2) If your friends are on other platforms they will have to upgrade from your system and be on par.

Best regards]
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey xMrReaper

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this matter as much as you have.

If you are seeing small text at the top of your screen when you are playing Minecraft, then yes you are on the beta.

Take in mind that if you revert back to the most up-to-date version of Minecraft that is not in the beta state, you will lose access to any worlds you have created until the version of Minecraft you are playing get to that new version.

Your friends can join you on the beta version, but be sure to take into account that if they do start using the beta, they will be unable to open up any of worlds that they have played on in this version, on the regular version of Minecraft as well.

If you want your friends to hop on with you on the beta you will have to use these steps:

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join

Note You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported.

• You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you're previewing the beta
    • Beta builds will likely be unstable and are not representative of final version quality. Please backup your Worlds before joining the beta
    • Finished releases may not include all changes and fixes from the beta to preserve stability and may slip to a later release

[*]If you wish to unenroll from the beta version you can follow these steps:
    1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app.

You can find all this information and more by following
    this
    link.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have created for you.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey xMrReaper

Thank you so very much for letting us know about the resolution.

We will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and I wish you a wonderful day!
  6. xMrReaper Win User

What I wonder is: Why they did not update also? Because it is strange I used to play with them normally even though I did not know the version, but now it does not leave me.
Thema:

1. [MINECRAFT] ¿Como puedo cambiar mi versión de Minecraft a una versión anterior? - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT ¿Como puedo

2. Como soluciono este problema con la beta de Minecraft xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como soluciono este problema con la beta de Minecraft xbox?: Hola, me gustaría saber cómo quitar la beta de Minecraft xbox, tengo un error el cual es que cuando me meto a xbox INSIDEr me aparece que no estoy en ninguna beta, ya revisé en los dos perfiles y...
  3. Como eu resolvo esse erro no Minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Como eu resolvo esse erro no Minecraft?: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why did you do that? Time: 24/12/20 13:49 Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at...
  4. Como eu faço um torneio no Minecraft Java? [How do I make a tournament in Minecraft Java?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como eu faço um torneio no Minecraft Java? [How do I make a tournament in Minecraft Java?]: Eu tava querendo fazer um torneio de Minecraft cheio de minigames ( spleef, parkour, hunger games, etc. ) tipo o Minecraft Championship, só que eu não tenho a mínima idéia de como fazer, alguém...
  5. Juego de Minecraft... Como acceder en mi PC[Translation-Minecraft game ... How to access on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego de Minecraft... Como acceder en mi PC[Translation-Minecraft game ... How to access on...: Disculpen, muy buenas tardes. Yo compre hace unos días el juego de Minecraft en Play Store, ya tengo la app en mi celular, pero ahora quiero un poco mas de comodidad y quiero poder acceder al...
  6. ¿Como puedo volver al minecraft legacy edition en pleno 2020? / How can I go back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Como puedo volver al minecraft legacy edition en pleno 2020? / How can I go back to the...: Español: Muy buenas, Hace 2 años me compré el juego de Minecraft Bedrock digitalmente en la tienda de Microsoft Xbox, y hoy mismo intenté ir al insider para poder regresar a la versión de...
  7. Por que não consigo jogar em realms no minecraft? E como posso resolver esse problema?![Why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por que não consigo jogar em realms no minecraft? E como posso resolver esse problema?![Why...: Quando vou tentar jogar em Realms no minecraft,aparece que não é possível se conectar por conta da minha conta na Microsoft. Por que isso acontece? [Translation - When I try to play Realms in...
  8. como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo...: como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo jugar [how to repair 0x800705aa ...] Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on...
  9. COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT...: Olá, adquiri o Minecraft Java no site da Mojang para o meu filho. Empresa esta que pertence Microsoft. Não consigo baixar mapas. Já tentei em diversos tutoriais. Alguém poderia ajudar?...
  10. Como por mapas no minecraft de xbox one, e como ter acesso a pasta Appdata??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como por mapas no minecraft de xbox one, e como ter acesso a pasta Appdata??: [Title Translation - How to maps in Minecraft from Xbox One, and how to have access to the Appdata folder??] Bom dia e um feliz natal a todos da microsoft, eu estou aki pra perguntar como ponho...