Minecraft Clan/Community

Discus and support Minecraft Clan/Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers I will soon be SBC something but besides that I am making a new clan for minecraft so whoever wants to join look at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyperHunter3606, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Minecraft Clan/Community

Hello fellow gamers I will soon be SBC something but besides that I am making a new clan for minecraft so whoever wants to join look at the requirements and message me or reply here.Also I have all the skin packs, mash-up packs and texture packs. This clan
    is also going to have a website put up soon and giveaways, tournaments and meetings.

Requirements,

Must have a mic.

Needs to play creative and survival.

Must have at least one dlc item.

Has to play a few matches of creative and survival with me so I know you are good.

Have a one week probation period so I can see if you are committed.

I know the requirements seem difficult but I only want skilled and committed players in my clan.

:)

HyperHunter3606, Jan 3, 2014
  2. TG Victory
    TG Victory Guest
    Tactical Gaming (TGHQ.org) Now Recruiting!

Thank you is there not a community or clan forum for minecraft for xbox.com?

TG Victory, Jan 3, 2014
  3. MichaelTLKHD
    MichaelTLKHD Guest
    looking for community clan on xbox one

Currently playing

AC - unity

GTA V

Minecraft

Destiny

Call of Duty AW

Looking for any community clan to join, meet new gamers and play some multiplayer

For more mature clans im 25

MichaelTLKHD, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Minecraft Clan/Community

HyperHunter3606, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Clan/Community