minecraft can’t buy realm

Discus and support minecraft can’t buy realm in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi im trying to buy realms and start my 30 day trial but every time i click it its says sorry we couldn’t complete the purchase check your internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Iliketrains4202, Apr 30, 2019.

1. minecraft can’t buy realm

Hi im trying to buy realms and start my 30 day trial but every time i click it its says sorry we couldn’t complete the purchase check your internet connection i reseted my game didn’t work reseted my xbox did not work and finally i found a forum saying the
    same thing and it said to goto settings network settings advanced settings and clear my alternate mac id and reset my xbox and it still didn’t work any help please??

:)

Iliketrains4202, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Hector Melchor Win User

Why isn’t my realm working?

I checked the transaction history, there was nothing there. On my PlayStation account I had about 14 dollars and after trying to buy the realm I had 7 dollars left. Minecraft keeps saying that the purchase was complete but that they can’t create the realm at that time and to check later.
  3. Jeffersøn MartInez Win User

I cant buy realms its not letting me and i wanna play with my friends
  4. LazyStoner42069 Win User

Try a diffrent payment method
  5. Iliketrains4202 Win User

I can’t do that because whenever i click on purchase realm 6.69£ a month it says purchasing not too long and the it says sorry we cant complete your purchase check your internet connection
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Iliketrains4202

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for help on this issue trying to get your realms.

I can totally see how not being able to start the subscription could be frustrating.

I would say that if it is indeed a Minecraft store issue, that it might be best for you to try and reach out to
    Mojang Support
    for more specific assistance.

When you get a chance, reach out there and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. minecraft can’t buy realm - Similar Threads - minecraft can’t buy

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  4. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  5. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  6. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  7. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  8. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  9. Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms?: I am trying to repurchase my Minecraft Realm but as soon as I log in or even try to renew my subscription I get the message, “You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  10. I can’t buy a Minecraft and it says I need more information but when I tap on it it puts me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy a Minecraft and it says I need more information but when I tap on it it puts me...: I can’t buy a Minecraft and it says I need more information but when I tap on it it puts me in a black screen. d403b944-7868-4ed7-9e18-cd67ee500391