minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200

Discus and support minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been playing better together with no problem after update but now its suddenly stopped launching , i have hard reset xbox and also tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CLARBS6661973, Sep 28, 2017.

1. minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200

i have been playing better together with no problem after update but now its suddenly stopped launching , i have hard reset xbox and also tried uninstalling and reloading but i keep getting error code 0x80040200 when trying to launch

:)

CLARBS6661973, Sep 28, 2017
  2. Sharks55555
    Sharks55555 Guest
    1.2 beta problems minecraft

first of all it wont let me update to the better together on my pc since it is still in 1.2 minecraft beta. it wont let me revoke back and i cant find out how to. also on my xbox it wont let me the better together either IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING

Sharks55555, Sep 28, 2017
  3. Minecraft better together beta not loading *error 0x80040200*

Woop! That worked for us on the Xbox One Elite console. Had to setup our wireless password, and xbox live account credentials but after going through all the setup steps the beta is working again! THANK YOU!

ooo GamerX ooo, Sep 28, 2017
  4. victorenriq2000 Win User

Minecraft better together beta not loading *error 0x80040200*

i have the same issue. I contacted support but they have not such information regarding this new mine craft version
  5. Zeviixxii Win User

Same thing is happening to me. I contacted support and the only thing they did was send me a link to the forums.
  6. ooo GamerX ooo Win User

I found a solution.

Go to settings, all settings, system, console info then reset console. Do "Reset and keep my games & apps"
    Woop! That worked for us on the Xbox One Elite console. Had to setup our wireless password, and xbox live account credentials but after going through all the setup steps the beta is working again! THANK YOU!
  7. Zeviixxii Win User

I found a solution.

Go to settings, all settings, system, console info then reset console. Do "Reset and keep my games & apps"
  8. TheRitchieTv Win User

Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

Has anyone found a solution? I'm having the EXACT same problem. Word for word, with Minecraft. I've had Minecraft since the release of the Better Together update (new version of Minecraft) There was an update, it wouldn't let me update, so I uninstalled
    and tried reinstalling---it tried to reinstall but prompted me with that error message with the code.
Thema:

minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200

1. minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200 - Similar Threads - minecraft better together

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. How Should I better secure my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Should I better secure my minecraft account: Last night my minecraft account was hacked and I lost 2000+ hours of progresson on a server I was active on, I want to know if there is anything I should do now to better secure my accounts becuse...
  4. My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.: I own two mashup packs on the old Xbox One version of Minecraft, Fallout and Halo. Fallout is woking without an issue on the new version but the Halo mashup is not appearing at all. I can see it...
  5. There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10: Beta is hard to join, and almost impossible to leave. Microsoft should make a better way to do beta, much like Java edition. 8d658752-e2ee-4bb8-84af-0a795a958be3
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  7. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  8. Minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together: I have played better together for the past year on mu xbox one x. I purchased an xbox one s to have a second xbox in the house. However, minecraft better together is not availabe to install in my...
  9. Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?: Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like is there any way i can install it on my pc,...
  10. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...