Minecraft Beta

Discus and support Minecraft Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I went to access the minecraft beta on the Xbox Insider Hub on my account it said I needed to be 18 years or older to Join the Xbox Insider but my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoherentPig4552, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Minecraft Beta

When I went to access the minecraft beta on the Xbox Insider Hub on my account it said I needed to be 18 years or older to Join the Xbox Insider but my account is above 18 and it wont let me in

:)

CoherentPig4552, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. Minecraft Beta :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Minecraft Beta Version

Here's to Minecraft Beta Version:

I've fed up the Minecraft since I've played Minecraft Beta version is pretty long hours and it has never been happened for when It didn't convert from Beta to Build version. I uninstalled the Minecraft and can you please generate the app
    for that before I reinstall the Minecraft. Any solution would be appreciated! Thanks!

Looking forward to discuss,

Erick

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Sep 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Beta