Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

Discus and support Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HENRY TV Chanel, May 14, 2024.

1. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his world.If my language is bad, I'm sorry.

:)

HENRY TV Chanel, May 14, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Henry. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with Minecraft.
    Not only that, but I want to inform you that if Minecraft is the only game affected, it is suggested to report the problem to their dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance if needed, and you can do it below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Additionally, it is important to mention that even if Microsoft owns Minecraft/Mojang, they remain as a separate company, including the assistance for specific game issues.

However, as a general recommendation, you may want to check if the issue persists on the regular Minecraft edition as well, or after connecting the affected device to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot.

Thanks for reading me and for your kindness.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Deltor360 Win User

Minecraft

Your friend may indeed have a beta version of Minecraft. If that is the case, they will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while previewing the beta.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Using nnon beta while enrolled in the beta Minecraft program.

According to what's mentioned in the link below (section: Essential information before participating in a Minecraft Beta), you can't switch back and forth between the two programs. You can find more information about this in the following link :

How to Join (and leave) a Minecraft Beta – Home
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
  6. GoddessOfUni7 Win User

Minecraft on Xbox one keeps installing beta

I recently joined the Beta version of Minecraft on my Xbox one. when I left the preview, I reinstalled Minecraft. But when I launch Minecraft, It automatically installs the beta. Even when I cancelled the update, when I launch the game, It updates. I even tried closing my Insider hub account for this to stop but it didn't. Any help please?
    You must leave the beta club thing, and re-install Minecraft. I hope i helped
Thema:

1. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta can't

2. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  3. I can't get into Minecraft beta channel

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get into Minecraft beta channel: I couldn't find Minecraft beta channel page in the Preview panel in Xbox Insider Hub. submitted by /u/Simprole [link] [comments]
  4. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  5. I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta: I was from the time of the old xbox insider hub app and I was participating in the minecraft beta. I ended up stopping playing for a long time (note: still participating in the beta) and only...
  6. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10): Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'. I...
  7. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft...
  8. Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?: Last time I uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 edition I was in the beta. Now I've reinstalled it and I cannot leave it. Can I do anything? a477d40a-1351-4d51-b72c-a38f15ab3792
  9. Can't leave the Minecraft beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't leave the Minecraft beta program: The other day, I installed the beta on other account in the same device. The next day, I started Minecraft with my account and I was in the beta. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I...
  10. Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended: I opted into the Minecraft for windows 10 beta using the insider program, then some time later I got suspended for no reason (that's a whole different story and I've been trying to get it...