Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mayci Snider, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Mayci Snider
    Mayci Snider Guest

So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this in my setting multiple times and even let Microsoft try and troubleshoot with its little app it has. Still hasnt fixed this issue.

:)

Mayci Snider, Apr 2, 2024
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft Bedrock No Audio

3. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  4. bjbj1091 Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

I also also have the same problem, but I'm not sure if I have the right PC bedrock version because I'm not sure if the minecraft bedrock from the microsoft store is different from the minecraft bedrock that I have on the minecraft launcher
  5. iceyFN Win User

Paid games not transferring to new pc

Minecraft bedrock edition and I didn't have an account it was a bedrock account
  6. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93