Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Replaced By Older Save

Discus and support Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Replaced By Older Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Overwritten By Old Save I recently played Minecraft on my Xbox One X but many of the worlds can’t seem to sync, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clipzard, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Clipzard
    Clipzard Guest

Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Overwritten By Old Save

I recently played Minecraft on my Xbox One X but many of the worlds can’t seem to sync, I get the message:

“The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again.”

One of the worlds synced but it was an earlier version of itself from weeks ago.

So I go back to my Xbox One S where I had last played most of the worlds and they’re all fine except for the one world that synced incorrectly, it got replaced by the old version when I tried to make a copy of it.

I doubt heavily that I’ll get that world back to how it was but I’d like to know if I can safely transfer my other worlds from my S to my X without them being corrupted or replaced by older versions.

:)

Clipzard, Aug 29, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: