Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackJGibb, Oct 15, 2023.

1. JackJGibb
    JackJGibb Guest

I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again." I've tried about everything I could think of, but if I import the world over to Minecraft Preview, It works perfectly fine. That is the only way I've been able to see the world. I just don't understand how it works fine in Minecraft Preview. If anyone could help me, that would be amazing. Thank you!

:)

JackJGibb, Oct 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: