Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by River Heyburn, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account" Everyone else says that it shows a username after. Mine doesn't. I've tried looking on the xbox website and tried speaking to helplines and stuff but nothings come up. Nobody seems to know why this is happening. I dont really know what the error message means so if somebody explains it fully to me maybe that would help. Is it helpful to know that when I started getting this message I only had 1 Microsoft account and never logged in somewhere else? Would it work if I made another Microsoft account. I also can log into my account on my phone just not on minecraft

:)

River Heyburn, Nov 20, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

Hello River Heyburn,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with Minecraft Bedrock. The error message you're seeing means that the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock is already connected to another Minecraft account. This could be because you previously used a different Minecraft account with the same Microsoft account, or because someone else has used your Microsoft account to sign in to Minecraft.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Xbox website and sign in with the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock.

2. Click on "Profile & settings" and then "Account settings".

3. Under "Your info", click on "Sign-in preferences".

4. Make sure that "Ask for my password" is selected under "Security preferences".

5. Scroll down to "Apps and services" and click on "Apps and services that can access your account".

6. Look for Minecraft Bedrock in the list of apps and services and click on it.

7. Click on "Remove these permissions" and confirm that you want to remove Minecraft Bedrock's access to your Microsoft account.

8. Try signing in to Minecraft Bedrock again with your Microsoft account.

If this doesn't work, please connect with our live support team.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Elasder2014 Win User

I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

The thing is, I never had a Mojang account at all only a Microsoft account with windows 10 bedrock edition. I should be able to claim the java edition for free but it won't let me for some reason I even have proof of the purchase for bedrock Windows 10 edition
  5. ChrisNeedsHelpPlease Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Sign On

Thank you for the response

1. Are you using a new device?

• No
    2. Have you tried playing Minecraft on this device?

• As I mentioned in my initial post, Java Minecraft plays fine. Bedrock Minecraft won't let me sign in.
    3. Did you sign in using the same account where your game is attached?

• Yes
    4. After migrating your account, can you sign in successfully to Minecraft?

• Yes, on the Java Version
    • No on the Bedrock Version (As I stated in my initial post)
  6. savannah bush Win User

buggy purchasing

it does not show minecraft bedrock edition as already purchased on this account, it is making me buy Java and bedrock. I do not want Java, I just want bedrock, which I should already have.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock won't

2. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  3. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in: I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC for $30.00 I got the Java but Bedrock won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account. It just says Buy Minecraft and the only options are the...
  6. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't install: Hello, I've been having problems with Minecraft on Windows 10 installation. Recently, I've tried to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my pc, however every time I click the install button, it...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't download: Both Java and preview for windows downloaded perfectly fine. Bedrock on the other hand is stuck at "0b/1b". I've deleted the launcher, reset the Microsoft store, and updated Windows. Please help...
  10. Why won't Bedrock version of minecraft work on my computor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Bedrock version of minecraft work on my computor.: I got minecraft like 6 months ago for java. I only found out recently that I got bedrock version also. Since my friends on console made a bedrock real I decided that I wanted to try to join them....