Minecraft Bedrock unable to chat

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock unable to chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem started yesterday (around 11pm UTC?) - Whenever I try to chat, other players aren't able to see my messages. I've tried restarting the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rspct_Deado, Apr 17, 2020.

1. rspct_Deado
    rspct_Deado Guest

Problem started yesterday (around 11pm UTC?) - Whenever I try to chat, other players aren't able to see my messages. I've tried restarting the game, restarting my PS4, rebooting my internet, and even reinstalling the game... nothing has fixed it... any advice?
    (I am logged in, and can see when other people chat.)

:)

rspct_Deado, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

3. Kiizukii Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

Hello Lucas, hopefully this message finds you (or anyone able to help!)
    The offer was released around the 8th but currently it's the 26th.
    I should be eligible for this but i've tried everything and i'm unable to install Minecraft Bedrock.
    I already purchased Java and should have Bedrock but whenever I press Install in the minecraft launcher, it goes to a faded play button.

If i try on the xbox app, i'm unable to download it and shows with error 0x00000001

Please may you help me! Many thanks!
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Cant chat

Why is my Minecraft chat not working?

To fix the 'Can't chat in Minecraft” error, go to Options > Chat settings and change the settings from Command Only to Shown. This will let you talk and share your thoughts
    with all the other creative Minecraft players. If chat is still unavailable, disconnect from the game and then enable the connection again. Also a way to fix is hard resetting your game by quitting out of the game launching
    another and then quit that, turn off Xbox, and unplug it. Let it set for 10 then try again.
    In the newest update to bedrock these options are no longer there. As the UI has changed for Minecraft bedrock edition.
  5. Fu Long Tay Win User

Minecraft Java → Bedrock Redemption is not working

Same issue here, I own Minecraft Java Edition but I am unable to even access the page on the Microsoft Store to get the bedrock edition and the launcher just tells me incompatible with launcher
  6. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock unable to chat - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock unable

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  6. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...: I bought both of them Im sure and I can install and play bedrock but not java edition. I have had bedrock for a month or two now and still cant install java. 09096e37-7f75-4832-8cb9-aaf569f5f87e
  9. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  10. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...