Minecraft Bedrock Texture Pack

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Texture Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent 20 hours and 45 minutes (estimate) on a custom texture pack and Minecraft says "Did not find manifest", can someone help me? (I am between the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan E8, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Jonathan E8
    Jonathan E8 Guest

I spent 20 hours and 45 minutes (estimate) on a custom texture pack and Minecraft says "Did not find manifest", can someone help me? (I am between the age of 10 to 15), how do I attach files?

:)

Jonathan E8, Dec 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Download a texture pack (also known as a resource pack) in a compatible format such as .mcpack or .zip from a trusted source. Make sure the pack is designed for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Open the downloaded texture pack file. It should automatically open with Minecraft Bedrock if you have the game installed.

Minecraft Bedrock will import the texture pack and prompt you to apply it. Click the "Apply" or "Activate" button to enable the texture pack.

If the texture pack doesn't automatically open with Minecraft, you can manually import it. Copy or move the downloaded .mcpack or .zip file to the following location on your mobile device:

Android: Internal Storage/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

iOS: On iOS devices, the process requires a file management app like Documents by Readdle or iExplorer. Move the texture pack file to the "games/com.mojang/resource_packs" directory.

After moving the file, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to "Settings" > "Global Resources."

In the "My Packs" section, you should see the imported texture pack listed. Tap on it to activate it.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Texture pack

If Minecraft is working fine without the texture pack, and only the textures are the issue, then MirrormasterOO7 needs to contact BDCraft first.

If MirrormasterOO7 is using Minecraft on the Xbox One, or the Windows 10 version, then Microsoft took the support for the "Bedrock" version of Minecraft.

Java Minecraft is Mojang's responsibility.

But since this problem is about a texture pack not working correctly, BDCraft has to provide support, and if there is a new incompatibility in a Minecraft version with their texture pack, BDCraft has to figure that out.

So MirrormasterOO7 has to contact BDCraft first, not Mojoang. And since Microsoft has bought Mojang, they are also providing the support.
  4. John P_14 Win User

If I purchase a minecraft texture pack on bedrock mobile, will it transfer to my PlayStation 5?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase a Minecraft texture pack on the Bedrock version of the game for mobile devices, it will not transfer to your PlayStation 5 version of the game. Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft on PlayStation 5 are separate versions of the game and are not cross-compatible in terms of purchases made through their respective digital marketplaces. You would need to purchase the texture pack separately on the PlayStation Store for it to be available on your PlayStation 5 version of the game.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Jonathan *. my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post where they mentioned how to create a manifest file and I thought it was good information that you should take into account:

Create a manifest file

To load a resource pack in Minecraft, you will need to create a manifest file. The manifest file is a JSON file that contains the following information:

Description: This is the game's description of what the resource pack does.

Name: The name of the resource pack in the game.

UUID: The universal unique identifier.

Version: The version of the resource pack.

Minimum engine version: This is the version of Minecraft required for this pack to work.

Minecraft will parse the information from the manifest file and display it in the Addons section of the game. Within the file, the information will be divided into two distinct sections: header and modules. The header section will contain the general pack information and the modules section will contain the information for the dedicated packs.

Right-click in the Explorer window and select New > Text Document.
    Call it manifest.json.

You will need to change the file extension from .txt to .json. If Filename Extensions are not displayed in the Explorer window, you can enable them in the View tab. image of the newly created file with the name manifest.json located in the My_RESOURCE_Pack folder

Double-click the manifest.json file to open it in a text editor.

Copy and paste the following code into your file.

{

"format_version": 2,

"header": {

"description": "My dirt resource pack Add-On!",

"name": "My Resource Pack",

"uuid":"",

"version": [1, 0, 0],

"min_engine_version": [1, 16, 0]

},

"modules": [

{

"description": "My First Add-On!",

"type": "resources",

"uuid": "",

"version": [1, 0, 0]

}

]

}

UUID

The Universal Unique Identifier, or UUID, is a unique number used to identify different software. In Minecraft, the UUID is used to define a specific pack and prevent any duplicate software from causing problems. For the header and modules, you will need to enter two different UUID numbers in each "uuid" field between the quotes. You can use an online UUID generator like https://www.uuidgenerator.net/

Copy and paste a UUID into the header section. You will need to paste the UUID in the "uuid":"" field between the quotes ("") for it to be read correctly.

Refresh the web page to generate a new UUID that you can use in the modules section.

Copy and paste the new UUID into the modules section, in the "uuid" field between the quotes.

Save the manifest.json file.

Information Source (Credits): https://learn.microsoft.com/minecraft/creator/documents/resourcepack#uuid

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Texture Packs

Some texture packs was not transfered from 360 edition to the newer Bedrock edition.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Texture Pack - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Texture

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?: I made a custom texture pack and I uploaded and used it successfully on my realm. Everyone that joined was able to download it and use it successfully (I'm on pc they were on their phones). When I...
  9. how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??: how to import texture pack in Minecraft bedrock mobile f2970460-09a9-4795-8b13-e6921842531f
  10. Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...: Can anyone help me find where sounds and textures are located in Minecraft Bedrock? I don't mean where I can put new ones, I just want to find the vinalla sounds and textures and soundeffects,...