Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Gonzales2, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again.

:)

Noah Gonzales2, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after getting new computer

Noah, can you install the game on a different PC, or reinstall the game on your old PC if you still have access to it, and review if Minecraft Bedrock is accessible on a different machine?
  3. Noah Gonzales2 Win User

Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after getting new computer

Yes, It shows I redeemed Java and Bedrock Bundle on March 25, 2023
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Noah.
    Please review your Microsoft account order history, may I know if Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) appear listed in the Minecraft purchase you recently made?

Order history: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Note: If you have more email addresses and Minecraft is not listed on your main account, please check the order history with each one.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Noah. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Please try the potential solution I’m going to share below:

Step 1. Sign out from the account that owns the game on the Minecraft launcher, the Microsoft store, and the Xbox app.

Step 2. Reset and repair the Microsoft Store and the Minecraft launcher:

-For the Microsoft store, press the Windows key + R > in the dialog box type wsreset.exe
    Wait until the Microsoft store is open.

-For the Minecraft launcher, press the Windows key + I > Apps > Installed Apps > click the app and click advanced options (on Windows 11, click on more) > click reset and repair.

Step 3. Sign in with the account that owns Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app, finally, on the Minecraft launcher.
    Try playing Minecraft bedrock edition.
  6. Noah Gonzales2 Win User

I tried everything you said, and it still says buy full game. Thanks for your help.
Thema:

Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

1. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after... - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock telling

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  9. Minecraft launcher telling me I don't own bedrock when I do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher telling me I don't own bedrock when I do.: I go into the minecraft launcher and it tells me to buy bedrock and java. it won't let me play and wants me to buy them again. I don't want to buy them again, and I already own bedrock so it would...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock - how to tell to developers the best way ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - how to tell to developers the best way ?: Hello there, I'm a bit lost about what to do. I'm playing Minecraft Bedrock on Android and Windows 10, on some promoted servers I found some people teleporting to othes to reach them, or flying...