Minecraft bedrock red screen

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock red screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft java and bedrock edition on my laptop, when I get to open minecraft for windows (Bedrock) it opens a red mojang screen for about 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aboeleenen, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Aboeleenen
    Aboeleenen Guest

I have minecraft java and bedrock edition on my laptop, when I get to open minecraft for windows (Bedrock) it opens a red mojang screen for about 4 seconds then it closes totally. What could I do?? (By the way I tried almost every solution without any result)

:)

Aboeleenen, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

minecraft bedrock red screen

You're welcome. Please stay healthy and safe.
  3. ZeppelinPetre-Wright Win User

hey,

thanks for the reply. ;

i have tried this already, but did it again just in case.

still hanging red screen ;(
  4. ZeppelinPetre-Wright Win User

thanks for the link, sent information,
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. ZeppelinPetre-Wright Win User

as i mentioned originally i have done that.

any other tips?
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock red screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock red

2. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  3. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock: It's been a while since I played Minecraft on my phone. When I logged into my Microsoft account, I realized that I no longer had my Minecraft Halloween cover. How do I get my cape back?...
  7. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  8. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  9. What happened to my favorite red hoodie in Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my favorite red hoodie in Minecraft Bedrock edition: while I was playing Minecraft on my bedrock edition on my switch, why does some of my favorite characters red hoodies are missing, it doesn't happen to me before until this day. Does anyone know...
  10. minecraft bedrock red screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock red screen: clickon the app and i get a red screen, i have changed the graphic setting, reset the the app and reinstalled the app as per other articles. i just get a red screen. can anyone help? im on a pc...