Minecraft Bedrock quits server when minimized.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock quits server when minimized. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I Play Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 11 and playing the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. (Bedrock edition) I play on servers and when I need to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TechySkills, Oct 12, 2023.

1. TechySkills
    TechySkills Guest

Hi, I Play Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 11 and playing the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. (Bedrock edition)

I play on servers and when I need to use other apps and I minimize Minecraft (mostly using Win+D) and when I come back to the game, I see that I got disconnected from the game, Is there any way to fix this? I have tried disabling Fullscreen mode by going to Windowed mode, No Fix.

I saw a similar post for Java edition from 3 years ago but the bug was fixed. I have also asked my friends, they also face the same problem, so this is not only a "me" problem.

Please guide! Thanks

:)

TechySkills, Oct 12, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

There is unfortunately no fix for this, it's working as intended. When you minimize Minecraft Bedrock, the game is suspended to optimise system performance, which results in it losing connection to online services.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows

Hi Александр!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Minecraft Bedrock on your PC. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including outdated graphics drivers or conflicting software. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Update your graphics drivers: Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date. You can usually find the latest drivers on the website of your graphics card manufacturer.

2. Disable conflicting software: If you have any software running in the background that could be conflicting with Minecraft Bedrock, try disabling it temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Reinstall Minecraft Bedrock: If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock to see if that resolves the issue.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Regards,

RodelioP.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows

Hi Александр!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  6. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock quits server when minimized. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock quits

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. Save and quit bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save and quit bedrock minecraft: I was playing Minecraft and I did not save and quit my bedrock Minecraft game and now I can’t play in that world it is a pain me and my freind keep trying to figure it out if anyone knows how to...