Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxTimeCordxX ‎, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used to be is a new button saying unlock full game. It’s making me buy Minecraft again even though I had it in my old ps4. I’m using the same account as the account I bought the game on. Do I have to rebuy Minecraft?

:)

XxTimeCordxX ‎, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Toddlessi Win User

Nevermind I got the issue resolved, no need to comment with a possible solution now.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Jason!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming Jason!
  5. Jason Laffita Win User

How did you fix it, im having the same issue.
  6. Snakey893 Win User

Probably a bit late but how did u manage to fix it??
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock PS4

2. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  3. Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?: So, I am trying to get minecraft Bedrock edition for the PC, and I understand that if you already have a copy of bedrock, that you can simply download it for windows 10. however it seems that the...
  4. cant crossplay minecraft bedrock mobile and ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant crossplay minecraft bedrock mobile and ps4: hi i hav an issue, where im playing minecraft bedrock mobile and my friend is in ps4 bedrock. i send her invite to my world and yes its delivered, but she can't join me because it says unable...
  5. I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the...: I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the Xbox app itself it does not show me that I have a license. Because of this, I can't play Minecraft on PC....
  6. error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock): Hi, there is a bug that has been going on for a long time in the ps4 version of Minecraft Bedrock. about signing in with a microsoft account. The issue is that when you want to log out it is...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4: I am trying to link my microsoft account onto my playstation so that I can play minecraft bedrock edition with all of my in game items but it says that my microsoft account is already linked to a...
  8. Is there a way to turn off vsync for bedrock edition Minecraft on ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to turn off vsync for bedrock edition Minecraft on ps4?: I'm tired of the weird slippery camera acceleration. I had to turn my sensitivity waaay up just to turn normally, but then the acceleration kicks in and it's too fast. If I turn my sensitivity...
  9. minecraft bedrock edition beta on ps4

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft bedrock edition beta on ps4: is there a way to enable minecraft bedrock edition beta on ps4 submitted by /u/BedNo5011 [link] [comments]
  10. My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4): So my minecraft skin disappeared, it was free and i didn't buy it with mine coins, so when i logged in after i woke up, that one skin was gone, my other skin wasn't though. I don't know what...