minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

Discus and support minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Not NT, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Not NT
    Not NT Guest

minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This is not just for one user, this is heppening to all, more info removed link or please look removed link Thanks and please fix this big issue. This heppening to all servers and all platforms.

:)

Not NT, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Not NT,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

Can we confirm if you have already reached Minecraft support and submitted a ticket?

On the other hand, check the article below to see for the changes: Scripting with Dedicated Servers | Microsoft Learn

Additionally, we will consult this to our internal support team to get more information on the changes you are referring. We will get back to you as soon as possible when we get the feedback.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Not NT,

Thank you for your prompt response.

This is really a game specific issue and as I can see on one of the responses from the Minecraft support that you need to create a new ticket for your issue. Continue to address your concern to the game developer support team to get more updates and best resolution to your concern.

We thank you for bringing this to us and we are glad to provide direction on where you can get the best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Not NT,

Thank you for getting back with the thread and truly apologized for some delay in our end.

Can we confirm if what device are you using to play the Minecraft Bedrock? We just need to confirm as this version of Minecraft is playable on different devices. If you are using mobile phone, indicate if it is Android or iOS device and include the OS version.

Additionally, we have created a private message for you so you will be able to upload/send the required information that can help us check the issue so we can provide the right information or point you to the right direction if needed. Please make sure that you are signed in to Microsoft Community to be able to access the private message. Once signed in, click on this link: Private Messages - Microsoft Community

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator
  5. Not NT Win User

Yes! I did contacted to minecraft about this issue, but its not on their control, and as i said before this only can fix by Microsoft or mojang, so please fix this as soon possible.

Hello ,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

Can we confirm if you have already reached Minecraft support and submitted a ticket?

On the other hand, check the article below to see for the changes: Scripting with Dedicated Servers | Microsoft Learn

Additionally, we will consult this to our internal support team to get more information on the changes you are referring. We will get back to you as soon as possible when we get the feedback.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A
  6. Not NT Win User

To be fair, This issue is come from Microsoft and this only can fix by Microsoft, Minecraft is not Listening to this issue, i would like to say you that Some key is changed by Microsoft and 1.18 and 1.19 keys are been outdated, so when we join any server this issue appears, and this is not a one server issue its for entire community, please fix this issue.

Hello

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue joining with specific server to play Minecraft. Let us see on what we can do to help address your concern or point you to the right direction if needed.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. You may also submit a ticket directly to the support team. Let us help you how to get there.

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A
Thema:

1. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock poket

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...