Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

Discus and support Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperIce2001, Aug 10, 2019.

1. SuperIce2001
    SuperIce2001 Guest

I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black and white and it said that the world may have been corrupted.

This was the error:

"The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again."

I've looked all over the internet for answers and I've tried power-cycling the xbox, uninstalling then reinstalling the game, accessing it on another xbox, and clearing all local saved data. However, none of this has worked. My other worlds work, though,
    so it's only this one particular one that I've put so many hours into. I've heard there are simpler ways to recover the world on pc (where the world is recovered but the inventory items aren't), but I haven't seen anything like that for xbox. I also don't
    have a backup of the world (which I regret not doing in the first place).

I need some advice and some solutions for this, as my friends and I have put far too many hours into this world just to start over, even if it comes down to transferring it to a windows 10 computer and fixing it there (not sure how do go xbox to pc though).
    I will be so grateful for anyone who can help me out!

:)

SuperIce2001, Aug 10, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: