Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by August Orange, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to use as an alias. When I enter my email again it says this email is already a Microsoft Account. We'll duh that's why I'm trying to login to it. How do I fix this issue.

:)

August Orange, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello August O, my name is Jose, an independent advisor, and it's a pleasure to assist you.

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing. Here are some steps you could try to address the login issue in Minecraft Bedrock on your iPad:

Log Out and Log Back In:

Log out of any Microsoft account associated with Minecraft on your iPad.

Restart the Minecraft app.

Try logging in again with your email and password.

Check Internet Connection:

Ensure your iPad is connected to the Internet reliably.
    Consider trying a different Wi-Fi connection if possible.

Update the App:

Make sure you have the latest version of the Minecraft Bedrock app installed on your iPad.
    Visit the App Store and check for updates to the app.

Change Password:

If the issues persist, try changing the password for your Microsoft account from a different device, like a computer.
    Then, use the new password to attempt logging into Minecraft on your iPad.

Reset Network Settings:

Go to Settings on your iPad.
    Select "General" and then "Reset."
    Choose "Reset Network Settings." This will reset network settings, but be aware it will also delete Wi-Fi passwords.

Reinstall Minecraft:

Uninstall the Minecraft app from your iPad.
    Reinstall the app from the App Store.

Contact Minecraft Support:

If the issues persist, you may want to reach out to Minecraft support for additional assistance.
    Remember, these are general steps, and the exact solution may depend on the specific nature of the problem. If none of these steps resolves the issue, I would recommend reaching out directly to Minecraft support for personalized assistance. I hope you can resolve this issue soon and enjoy the game!

Minecraft Technical Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft login issues on IPAD

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Trent

First, close minecraft app
    If you open Safari app and you here: https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/

the page log in automatically with your account?
    If that's the case, please click on your profile picture, scroll down to the bottom and select sign out.

After that, open a new tab in safari and go here:
    https://signup.live.com/?lic=1

Create your daughter's account from there.

Finally, open minecraft app and try sign in with your recently created daughter's account

Let me know how it goes, greetings
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft login issues on Ipad

I see, since you aren't facing any issues with the Microsoft account this is either Ipad settings related, or Minecraft account related. It could be that he has some kind of restrictions on his Minecraft account (not sure because only Mojang support could confirm or deny that). In this case, the best thing you could do is get in touch with the developer of the game themselves to narrow the issue and find a solution for your case. You can get in touch with them by submitting a request through => Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

As for the Xbox App situation, I would like you to troubleshoot the issue by following the steps mentioned here => Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox app on mobile | Xbox Support.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes if you find the time!
  5. LesterKoopman Win User

Thanks for responding. I am able to log into my son's account on microsoft account. No issues there. I have also ensured that the settings on both my son's and daughters accounts are exactly the same. What I have also noticed is that I have downloaded the Xbox app and when I try an open this the app just freezes but on my daughters ipad I am able to log in and navigate through the different screens. At no point with the minecraft app not the xbox app was I prompted to enter the details for my son's microsoft account. Where would these details have been set-up on the Ipad. Is there then anyway to change these settings if they were incorrect. Trying to look at clearing cache but that has not helped thus far. Can do this for safari and chrome but can't see find any way to do this for minecraft
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

I want you not to worry about this because having the same settings on both IPads will be make it easy to narrow the issue and find a solution for it. The first thing you need to is log (with your son's account) into Microsoft account | Home. If you can log in just fine and you are not noticing any issues then as far as your Microsoft account is concerned everything is running as it should which is what we want.

You will need t also make sure that he doesn't have restrictions on his account by following what's mentioned here (section: Manage settings on Xbox.com) => Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support.

On the other and, if you notice any issues with your Microsoft account, you will need to get in touch with the online support via Contact us | Xbox Support.

If everything i just fine with the Microsoft account, you will need to get in touch with the developer of the game to further check your case from their end in case there are any issues. You can get in touch with them via Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Let me know if this was helpful!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Ipad

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition on ipad: What does it mean to authenticate Microsoft services because it wont let me join my realm a2e3f694-f73b-4a80-b0f6-ee406ddf0a19
  10. Minecraft Bedrock; unable to connect to game error when using xbox and ipad on the LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock; unable to connect to game error when using xbox and ipad on the LAN: I am trying to connect to a world (not a realm) from an ipad running minecraft bedrock. The world is on an xboxone also running minecraft bedrock. Same version. We're on the same LAN. I am able to...