Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error every time I try to log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 to play Minecraft: "Oops! Looks like this account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Co_Tangent_, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Co_Tangent_
    Co_Tangent_ Guest

I keep getting this error every time I try to log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 to play Minecraft:

"Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account." Any suggestions?

:)

Co_Tangent_, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  3. Tomm_A Win User

My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says im logged in on my profile but when i join the app im still logged out

Hello zane ps,

Thank you for your prompt response.

The error code drowned would mean that you have encountered an unknown error during sign-in. To get this resolve, please fully close Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, reset your device, and attempt to log in again. See: Error Code Troubleshooting | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. BCSK Win User

Error: Ahogado al intentar iniciar sesión ¿Cómo lo soluciono?

The "error code: drowned" issue in Minecraft Bedrock can often be resolved by following these steps:

1. Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
    2. Double-check your login credentials (username and password) to make sure they are correct.
    3. If you're using a Microsoft account to log in, ensure that your Microsoft account is in good standing and not locked or suspended.
    4. Try restarting the Minecraft Bedrock application and attempt to log in again.
    5. If the issue persists, consider resetting your Microsoft account password and then attempting to log in with the updated password.
    6. If none of the above steps work, you may want to contact Mojang Support or Microsoft Support for further assistance, as the "error code: drowned" issue could be related to server-side problems or account-specific issues.
    By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the login issue and get back to playing Minecraft Bedrock. for further detail: Mickey Minors
  5. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft PS4 version

Unfortunately you will not be able to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS Network account without loosing the game entitlement.

For more FAQ about the Bedrock Edition for PS have a look in the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$ - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Log

2. Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...: When I try to log into my Minecraft Java account with one of my emails, it always refers me to my Bedrock account even though I am not trying to get into the Bedrock version. My email was linked...
  3. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  4. cant log in on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log in on minecraft bedrock: when i click on the log in button it says unlock full game when i already have it? 90c82dd2-cd78-4db1-8e67-e72f94e8d9c4
  5. when I log-in to Minecraft (Bedrock, PC) using Xbox Live says "System could not find the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I log-in to Minecraft (Bedrock, PC) using Xbox Live says "System could not find the...: when I log-in to Minecraft (Bedrock, PC) using Xbox Live says "System could not find the file specified" 8fb0f483-d302-45ff-82a7-bdac7655c581
  6. Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account: I'm not sure of how to explain but i am setting up my games on a new PC and my microsoft account seems to be leading me to an... older version of my account? Few weeks ago I started playing...
  7. Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it: Just like what the title says, whenever i open my minecraft on my android smartphone, the game always ask me to log-in to my microsoft account which is kinda annoying. Is there anyway to resolve...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.: Stop playing the blame game please, this has been a recurring issue for well over FOUR YEARS now. I do not want help being redirected to another place where I will not get help, I want to know...
  9. I Cant Log in To my Minecraft Bedrock Edition Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant Log in To my Minecraft Bedrock Edition Account: So Recent I Installed Minecraft again on my phone and so once i downloaded it i tried to log in of course by tapping the sign up button then to the usual log in then the make sure thing after that...
  10. I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation: A year ago I logged in on a Microsoft account to play with friends however I was unable to add them on that Microsoft account as it was a child account ( ( I’m over 18 so it shouldn’t be one) so...