Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quintkel, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Quintkel
    Quintkel Guest

I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute.
    It freezes, and then seconds later the game automatically exits itself back to the main minecaft menu and sometimes signs me out.

:)

Quintkel, Feb 20, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Quintkel,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Quintkel Win User

Thanks for that! It's worked so far hopefully doesn't happen again.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to stay in a session without the game crashing.

Does this occur across all of your worlds? If you sign into another account and try to load into a World, can you reproduce the same results?

If you haven't already, I would recommend
    uninstalling the game
    , perform a power cycle by holding the Xbox button on
    the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. Once this is done, reboot your console and re-install the game.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. stressedbug Win User

Minecraft Java Exit Code -805306369

Hello, I purchased Minecraft Bedrock and I keep getting exit error: "gamelauncherhelper.exe error 0xc0000022" I tried the trick using administrator but not help, any idea how to solve it?
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

You may need to uninstall and then reinstall the game.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock keeps

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  5. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  6. My friends keep getting disconnected from my Minecraft world (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends keep getting disconnected from my Minecraft world (Bedrock): Recently I started a survival world but I have been having problems with friends either not being able to join or constantly getting disconnected, our WI-FI is good with mine even having 4 bars...
  7. Why does Minecraft Bedrock keep deleting my skin that I made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Bedrock keep deleting my skin that I made: It keep deleting my skin! Can you fix this? b676e62d-0357-4de6-bf00-be257461a434
  8. Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...: How to Fix these Chunk Errors In Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2? I cant explore the world Because everything i find Is missing chunk i found an Ocean Monument that only has one room, then these chunk...
  9. My friends keep getting disconnected from my Minecraft world (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends keep getting disconnected from my Minecraft world (Bedrock): Recently I started a survival world but I have been having problems with friends either not being able to join or constantly getting disconnected, our WI-FI is good with mine even having 4 bars...
  10. My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world: Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me? 584249ed-9339-423c-97bf-009c3d967c46