Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dexter a_625, Dec 27, 2023.

1. dexter a_625
    dexter a_625 Guest

Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services.

:)

dexter a_625, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Dexter my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

There is an error code when you try to install it? Do you have all of the windows updates? sometimes this error occurs when you don't have all of the updates in your windows, let me know if you have everything updated and if appears a kind of error code on your screen when you try to install it.

I will wait for you.
  3. Rostom L Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

Thank you for the information. Are you trying to install the Minecraft Java Edition or the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

If you're trying to install the Bedrock Edition, try to install the game itself without using the Launcher. Simply search Minecraft for Windows on Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

You could as well try to install the Launcher from the web here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

Hello Brandon Allen2,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum! Thank you for sharing your concern with me today, I hope you're doing well.

I understand that you're having trouble installing Bedrock Edition on your Xbox and have tried several fixes without success. I would like to inform you that game-specific issues are best addressed by the game support team. In this case, I recommend that you contact Minecraft support for further assistance. You can reach them by clicking on this link: Contact Us | Minecraft Help.

They will be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue. I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. Finianw Win User

Minecraft

In addition, I also have tried to uninstall and install minecraft again, as well as restarting my device. (Bedrock version of minecraft)
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock refusing

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher: I have tried a lot of youtube fixes, fixes that I've had work in the past among other things here and I can't get it to work at all. It all started last night when I un-installed bedrock edition...