Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SHAHMMM, Aug 3, 2019.

1. SHAHMMM
    SHAHMMM Guest

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending everyone. (it happens for all my friends) and restarting my router
    and everything, it started when i got a "Disconnected from world" error once and it never let me in again. any fixes for this?

I have a iPhone 6s plus on ios 12.4

:)

SHAHMMM, Aug 3, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: