Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OrdinalSnow01, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing, and I don't have time to explore all the snapshots available with the Beta. Worst of all, I can't play with any of my friends if I am using the Beta, but I have been wanting to play with several of them for over a year. So, I have tried every different troubleshooting option that is listed for opting out of the Beta preview in Xbox Insider-- I will list them here.

Solution A: Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

Solution B: 1. Re-join the Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta (navigate to Insider content > Minecraft for Windows 10 > Join), and select the Group you want to leave. 2. Once the registration completes, select Manage > Unenroll. 3. Once the unenroll completes, uninstall and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10.

Solution C: 1. From the Search bar on your Windows 10 PC, type “Command Prompt“ 2. From the search results, right click on “Command Prompt (Desktop app)“ 3. From the context menu, select Run as Administrator. 4. Select “Yes” if you are prompted with “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” 5. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type powershell and press Enter. 6. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers and press Enter. 7. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10.

Each of these troubleshooting solutions has failed upwards of 4 times. Every time I try to uninstall and re-install Minecraft for Windows 10 it still installs the Beta preview build, even after each attempt using one of the troubleshooting solutions. I'm at a complete loss as to what I should or even can do at this point, because nothing has worked, and I have followed instructions to the T in trying to get out of the Beta preview. Even completely opting out of the Xbox Insider program gave me no success in removing the Beta. All I can think to do left is to post here, then maybe try to make a phone call directly to Xbox (gods know I won't get far during that call...) or try to reset my account in some way.

If anyone has a fix or can get the attention of someone at Xbox to just get me out of the Beta preview so that the next time I try to install Minecraft for Windows 10 it will just be plain Bedrock Edition with no Beta, so that I can play with my friends, please help me out here.

:)

OrdinalSnow01, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Please try checking Minecraft support and they will be able to help you fix the issue, and lease the beta preview for Minecraft on windows.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

Opting into and out of beta:
    1. Xbox One and Windows 10 players can opt in and out of the beta from the Xbox Insider Hub app. Please be aware that opting in and out of the beta may affect all user accounts on a shared device*.
    2. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page of the Google Play Store.
    3. Please bear in mind that un-enrolling from the Minecraft Beta can sometimes take up to 24 hours

Source: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/e...8671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

Edit:

There are more detailed instructions at this link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

Hi, Ninufar,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I am happy to help with this issue of not being able to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Thank you for letting me know about the steps you have taken to try and resolve this issue. Below I will put three recommended solutions that have worked for others.

Solution 1: Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQs - Xbox Wire this link provides steps on how to unenroll from the Minecraft beta program. Please scroll down to Solution C that offers another way to try and unenroll.

Solution 2: Have you installed the Minecraft launcher via the Windows Store? Please install the Minecraft Launcher.

Solution 3: If none of the above solutions work, please click on this link How Do I Join (and Leave) the Minecraft Beta? – Home, and then on the right side of the page, click on report a bug. The Mojang support team could assist you with fixing the problem.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. TheAveragePick Win User

Can't Opt out of Minecraft Bedrock Beta

Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  9. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  10. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...