Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried a lot of youtube fixes, fixes that I've had work in the past among other things here and I can't get it to work at all. It all started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Allen2, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

I have tried a lot of youtube fixes, fixes that I've had work in the past among other things here and I can't get it to work at all.

It all started last night when I un-installed bedrock edition because it wouldn't update(problem I've had a lot in the past, usually can fix it by un-installing and re-installing) except this time? It wouldn't re-install. Whenever I click on the install button and choose the directory the install/play button turns into the 3 little dots to show its installing and at the bottom of the installer where it shows its progress? It endlessly says waiting.

I waited a long time for it to download, that being 6 and a half hours yet it didn't move past waiting. So I'm wondering what I could do? And to let you know this is what I have tried to get it done.

Un-Install and Re-Install The Launcher From Both the Xbox App and the Microsoft Store

Reset and Repair The Launcher Itself, The Xbox App and The Microsoft Store

Hit Window + R and do wsreset.exe

so if you got anything please help out.

:)

Brandon Allen2, Jun 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher