Minecraft bedrock edition on ipad

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock edition on ipad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What does it mean to authenticate Microsoft services because it wont let me join my realm a2e3f694-f73b-4a80-b0f6-ee406ddf0a19 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ro21RV, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Ro21RV
    Ro21RV Guest

What does it mean to authenticate Microsoft services because it wont let me join my realm

:)

Ro21RV, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Sithula Vithanage Win User

Can I play Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free by signing in to Microsoft account if I already paid for the game on my iPad?

Only wish greedy Microsoft let me play Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC as I already paid for it on IPad. :(
  3. Belle B Win User

How to invite my child to our family Realms?

Hi Jaakko I'd love to clarify.

Please note that Minecraft Java can only play with players who have the same edition. Java in your case. Since if he's on iPad, he has the Bedrock edition.
  4. OchakoUraraka1 Win User

I am also having the same issue i have tried everything from checking my microsoft account resetting minecraft and checking my wifi and no matter what i seem to get the same issue currently I play on a samsung galaxy a11 and i can't join my realms
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Live is currently having major issues, ans Minecraft relies on its infrastructure
  6. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...

Hi KingTy_1124,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having an issue on Minecraft Java edition. As per description, the touchscreen

is not working on your iPad. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We found an article as a reference on this issue. Please check on this link: [MC-15162] Touchscreen Mode do not working properly. - Jira (mojang.com) for more details as the same issue was already resolved.

Base on this article : Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC | Minecraft: Java edition is only on Windows, Mac and Linux.

If you want to play in iPad you need to use Bedrock edition which works with iOS and iPad OS, but Java only works on MacOS. You may also get the iPad version in iPad in the app store.

To make anything universal in Minecraft is to have the same edition and to either have an accessible online server or a Realm. Worlds are saved locally on devices unless you are on Realms or online servers.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock edition on ipad - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  9. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  10. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...