Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R_L_K, May 1, 2024.

1. R_L_K
    R_L_K Guest

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the game playing on my friend's realm when my ISP did an update and I lost connection. When returning to the game I was unable to access it. I tried all 3 different realms my friends have, and I can only access 1 of 3 of my friends realms. I want to return to the realm I was playing in before the ISP ran their update but cannot get in.

:)

R_L_K, May 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: