Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel Smith1, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at a constant 10-20 even on the lowest settings. I can run minecraft java on low settings with a constant 60 fps so im not too sure what is going on here. It seems that my graphics card is at 100% usage while cpu doesnt peak above 20 extremely frustrating and stupid.

System information

17 4770

gtx 750 ti

8gb ram

:)

Gabriel Smith1, Nov 19, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Gabriel Smith1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing low frame rates and bad performance on Minecraft Bedrock edition. This issue may be caused by several factors, such as outdated drivers, incompatible settings, or corrupted game files. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

- Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. You can check for updates using the Device Manager or the manufacturer's website.

- Adjust the video settings in the game. Lower the render distance, turn off fancy graphics, smooth lighting, and anti-aliasing. You can also disable any resource packs or shaders that may affect the performance.

- Verify the integrity of the game files. You can do this by going to the Microsoft Store app, clicking on the three dots icon, selecting Downloads and updates, and then clicking on Get updates. This will check for any missing or corrupted files and download them if needed.

- Restart your device and launch the game again.

Please also see: How to make PC games work better | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Anthem!!!

How's the frame rate?

When I saw EuroGamer's Digital Foundry performance tests of this game a few weeks ago, I was pretty shocked by the frame rate issues. The base Xbox One version was only 900P and suffered frame rate drops as low as 21fps! Come on! How on earth is that even
    playable??

The One X version was a great resolution wise, but those frame drops were still pretty bad, and what about those loading times?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering Traction controll ON

Hi,

While your specs are okay to run the game, running it smoothly may prove somewhat more challenging. As your CPU are a little on the weaker side for this game, I suggest changing the frame rate to 30 fps for better overall performance.
  6. BubonicBeast Win User

Buying new TV - X1 already preordered

Thinking a TV doesn't have input lag and knowing it after performing repeatable tests are two very different things.

Plasmas all have low input lag as far as I am aware. They also perform worse with games with a low frame rates. Screen Burn is fairly infrequent but I don't believe warranty will cover it, should it happen (UK).
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  9. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  10. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...