Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My computer keeps crashing whenever I try to put Minecraft Bedrock Edition on fullscreen, I have updated my video drivers, but it still happens. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andy JohnsGU, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Andy JohnsGU
    Andy JohnsGU Guest

My computer keeps crashing whenever I try to put Minecraft Bedrock Edition on fullscreen, I have updated my video drivers, but it still happens.

It seems that I have found the event in event viewer that relates to this:

***(Removed PII)***

My system's specs are as follows:

RAM: 24 GB

Primary storage device: 1 TB SSD

CPU: 64-bit AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Integrated Graphics (3.5 GHz)

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

VRAM: 2.1 GB

OS: Windows 10 Build 19045.3570 as a 64-bit installation.

Display: 1920x1080 with 24-bit color on HDMI

What acually happened:

1. I booted up Bedrock Edition

2. I pressed F11 to enter fullscreen

3. My display went blank (Failing point)

4. I was effectively forced to restart my computer

It seems that my computer BSOD'd, even though no actual crash dump could be found.

Can somebody help me fix this issue?

:)

Andy JohnsGU, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Rocketship2012 Win User

buying game through Game Pass

Hi,

Minecraft has a Bedrock Edition. On Game Pass, Minecraft game is not included. You need to buy it. Since Bedrock is cross-platform, I was hoping that my kids can download it on their computers as well. So if the edition that Game Pass sells is not the Bedrock Edition, then it makes sense that I am only allowed to play within XBOX. Can you please confirm that if I buy it on Game Pass I won't be able to download and play on both computer and XBOX console?

Thanks

Steve
  3. ANOMALYEXE Win User

can't get a refund

Probably the most likely reason there are 2 Minecrafts on ur computer is because one is Java and one is Bedrock and if I'm right now Java and bedrock are included in a bundle which is now the standard edition of Minecraft
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  5. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hello, Jaiden__. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Sorry about the confusion. The Minecraft Bedrock edition on the computer is called Minecraft for Windows. So by playing Minecraft for Windows, you are able to cross-play with the Bedrock edition of other platforms.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  9. Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft: Bedrock & Java Edition and Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I have recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition, but the download process is taking too long. I also tried to start up the Minecraft Launcher, but it showed this: "error...
  10. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...